New Begginings*Chapter 49*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 49

New Begginings

Heaven's POV

"You better now?" Kasey asked me. We're still sitting on the loveseat/ couch.

I nod and say, "Thank you."

He smiles and gets up. "You need to call your friend back before she thinks I killed you" he said, coming back with his phone.

"Okay." I take the phone and dial Liz's number again.

"Thank God, Heaven! I thought that guy killed you or something!" Liz said when she answered.

I smile and say, "He said you would say that."

She's quiet for a minute and then she asks, "Heaven, are you coming back?"

I sigh. "I don't know Liz. There's nothing really to go back to. The house is Drew's and Kile's and now that Drew doesn't care..."

I hear her sigh too. "You could live with me at my house" she said quietly.

"You hate staying at your parents house. I don't want to make you have to be there all the time" I told her.

"But you're like a sister to me" she said. She sounds like she's about to start crying.

"Lizzie, you're like a sister to me too, but I can't live there with him and you know that."

"He's so stupid! He ruins everything!" she said loudly.

"People break up, Liz. It happens all the time" I told her.

"Yeah, well I thought you two would last. You always seemed to be so in love" she said.

Now I feel like I'm going to cry. "I know. But maybe things will be better off."

"Don't say that!" she almost yelled. "He said the same thing when everyone was yelling at him."

I take a deep breath and ask, "Can you do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Can you tell everyone I love them and I'm going to miss them so much?"

"You're not coming back at all? We're never going to see each other again?" Now she is crying and I feel the tears coming.

"Liz..." I don't know what to say.

Kasey takes the phone away from me and turns it on to speaker. "This is Kasey. Heaven will see everyone. I can tell you where we're at and you can come see her" he said.

"Okay," Liz said, sniffling. "Let me get everyone and we'll go. Is it in running distance?"

"Yeah. A little more than ten minutes away from where you're at" he said.

"Okay. Give me the directions" she said.

He tells her the directions and then they hang up.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"No problem."

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

He shrugs and says, "You should be able to see your friends. And you can figure out where to stay."

"Oh.... I really don't know where I'm going to stay. I guess I could go live with one of my human friends even though my old best friend hates me now," I sigh. "I don't know."