Getting Ready *Chapter 33*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 33

Getting Ready

Heaven's POV

I find Jamie in the living room, watching a TV show.

"Hey! You wana pick out our outfit?" I asked her.

"No. I want to go buy our outfits" she said with a smile.

I laugh and say, "I'm good with that."

We get Jamie's personal maid and then we go to the mall. We find a swim suit storend go in. I look around at the millions of swimsuits and smile.

Jamie and I start going through the different bikinis. We take the ones we like and go into the dressing rooms. We try them all on and ask each other's opinions.

"I like this one a lot" I said as I walk out of my dressing room.

Jamie looks over my purple swim suit with black dots. "I like that one" she agreed.

I look at her swim suit. It's pink with yellow designs all over it. "I like the blue one better" I said.

"Yeah me too. I love the black designs on it!" she said, smiling.

I nod my agreement and go back into the room.

We change into our clothes and pick the ones we want. We pay and then leave the store.

"So now shoes and something to wear over our swimsuits" Jamie said.

I agree and we head to a summer store. I look for flip flops and a sun dress. I find black flip flops and a black sun dress with purple designs on it. Jamie gets high heeled, blue flipflops and a black and blue dress.

We wk out of the store with our bags and laugh. We're happy we got whole new outfits.

On the way home, Jamie asks, "So are you excited about your friends coming to the party?"

I don't answer right away. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not. I mean there's going to be a lot of vampires there and I'm going to have to be lying to them. I sigh and say, "I don't know. I just hope it turns out okay."

She nods and we don't talk for the rest of the ride home. We just listen to music and sometimes sing along.

We get home and go inside. I follow Jamie to her room and we set our bags down.

"I wonder where Drew and Kile are" I said.

Jamie shrugs. "You wana go find them?" she asked.

"Sure." We wonder around the house, looking for them. I guess we should have checked their rooms first.

I lead the way to Drew's room and open the door, slowly. Jamie stands on her tip toes to try to see over me and into the room. I smile when I see Drew and Kile playing video games.

I close the door again and whisper to Jamie, "Let's jump them!"

She smiles and nods. I count to three on my fingers and then fling open the door. Jamie and I run over to the guys and literally jump them.

"What are you guys doing?" Kile asked us.

We laugh and Jamie says, "Jumping you."

Both of the guys shake their heads and then nod at each other. Kile picks Jamie up and Drew picks me up. We both struggle and scream at them to put us down. They laugh and throw us on the bed.

"You guys are mean" I said.

"You deserved it" Drew said and then kisses me.

I smile. "That's not true."

"Uh huh, sure" he said with a smirk.

"Well I'm going to go get ready for the party" Jamie said.

"Okay" I said.

She leaves and then Kile does too.

"We should get ready too" I said.

"Okay."

"I'll be back. I have to get my bags from Jamie's room." I run out of the room and to Jamie's room. I can't wait til the party!!

Okay guys I'm sorry! I'm sorry for the short chapter and I'm sorry for taking so long to put this chapter out there! I've been going through a lot of shit lately :( Like I'm dealing with problems with my ex who I'm in love with still and that sucks majorly. And then family troubles and friend troubles are killing me right now. So sorry again for taking so long and not giving you a lot to read. I'm going to try to put more time into this....

Please vote and comment. Thanks!