Getting It Out *Chapter 20*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 20

Getting It Out

There's a knock on my door and I lift my head. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Drew."

I sigh. "What do you need, Master?"

"I just want to talk to you. I don't get why you're so upset" he said through the door.

I groan. "You are so stupid! I don't want to talk to you!"

"Don't make me order you, Heaven" he threatened.

I glare at the door. Then I get up and open the door. Drew's standing there with his hands in his pockets like there's nothing wrong and we're just talking about casual things. It annoys me. A lot.

"What do you want, Sir?" I asked, forcing the Sir out.

"Why did you snap at me like that?" he asked.

"You don't get it! You act like you like me and sometimes you say it, but then I'm your maid and it's just... ugh! You'll never understand so what's the point in trying to explain it to you?"

"Wait. You're mad because you're my maid?" he asked.

"No! I'm upset because you treat me like your girlfriend and like your maid! I can't be both, Drew!!!" I screamed at him.

"Why not?"

I scream in frustration. "Typical guy! You want a girl who will make out with you and clean your room! Well guess what? I'm done with you! I'm your maid! From now on, if you want something from me you will have to order me to do it!! Got it?"

Drew still looks a little confused. "Okay" he said uncertainly.

I take a deep breath and then ask from between my teeth, "Is there anything else you need?"

"Umm... no?"

"Good!" I slam the door in his face. I go to the opposite side of the room and punch the wall. I scream and start to cry. I slide to the ground and put my face in my hands.

I hate this. I like Drew. But I'm not going to be his maid and his girlfriend. That's just stupid. This sucks!!

I hear footsteps coming toward me and I yell, "Go away, Drew!"

"It's not Drew" I heard Spencer say.

My head snaps up and there's Spencer, staring at me, on the floor, crying.

"Shit!" I wipe under my eyes and stand up. "Hi" I said while trying to smile.

"I'm not buying it, Sweetie" he said.

I sigh and my shoulders slump. "I guess I'm not a good actress."

Spencer smiles a little and then pulls me into a hug.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked.

"Everyone in the house heard. You were kind of loud" he told me.

I sigh. "Perfect."

"Don't worry about it. Everyone's going to try to help you and then you and Drew will work things out. You will see" he said.

"I thought you would want me to get over him and be with you" I said honestly.

He laughs but doesn't say anything.