Back to Work *Chapter 9*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 9

Back to Work

After about four days, I'm good enough to go back to being Drew's personal maid. Kile just got his own personal maid a few days ago so I don't have to work for him. I'm happy. He still scares me even though I havn't seen him since I got back from the hospital. I've seen plenty of Drew though. He comes into my room at least once a day. Most of the time we just talk to each other about Kile and Jamie. He hasn't asked about my life after the Brad thing and I havn't asked him about his life.

Jamie visits me a lot. We just talk about going shopping and getting out after I'm better. We're like best friends now.

I wake up early. I've been trying to train my body to get up around 6:30. So far it has been going pretty well.

I get out of bed and walk out of my room. I go to the bathroom all the servants share and look at the clock on the wall. It's almost 6:50. I groan. I have five minutes to get down to Drew's room.

I hurry up and brush my hair and teeth. Then I run to my room and grab some fresh clothes. The clothes aren't that nice. They are clothes that were bought at yard sales or thrift stores. I pull on a T-shirt and some basketball shorts.

I walk barefoot down the stairs to the second floor. I walk to Drew's door and wait. When I hear footsteps coming toward me, I turn to see a girl younger then me walking toward me. She stops in front of Kile's door and stays quiet. This must be his new personal maid.

She has black hair and brown eyes. She has dark skin so she must have some Mexican in her or something. She's shorter than me by an inch or so and looks about 14.

The door to Kile's room opens and he smirks at the girl. "Get in here!" he said.

"Yes, Master" she said while walking into his room. Her small voice makes her sound pathetic. But she is probably scared of him.

Kile looks at me and glares. "I'm so happy I got a new personal maid" he told me. "She actually obeys and she hasn't been punished yet."

"Have you been using her for things other than cleaning and that type of stuff?" I asked boldly.

"Of course" he said, putting a smirk back on his face.

"Then she has been punished" I said quietly. He heard me though.

"You're such a little bitch. Do you want me to give you another beating" he threatened.

"Back off Kile" I heard Drew say. I turn around and see him standing in his doorway with only boxers on. I quickly turn back around and look at Kile's angered expression.

"Did you hear what she said to me?" he demanded.

"Yes and I will deal with her. Now go have fun with your maid" Drew said.

Kile gives me another glare and then closes his door.

I turn around to face Drew, waiting for him to yell at me for saying that to Kile.

"Come on" he said.

I nod and walk past him and into his room. I go to the foot of the bed and stop and wait.

Drew goes to his bed and sits down. "You can't talk to Kile like that, and you know it. That was out of line and you shouldn't have done it. You should be punished."

"Yes, Master" I said. I sound just like Kile's maid. Now I sound pathetic.

He sighs and says, "I don't want to punish you, but you know I have to."