Trouble *Chapter 16*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 16

Trouble

Drew's POV

I wake up with a bad headache. I shouldn't have drank so much last night.

I sit up in bed and look at the time. It's almost 9.

I get out of bed and go to my door. I walk out of my room and go up to Heaven's room. She's not there. I go to Jamie's room and find Conner with her, but no Heaven.

I sigh and go to the door across from Jamie's. I open it and stop quickly. Heaven and Spencer are on the bed kissing.

Before I can stop myself, I blurt out, "What the hell?"

Spencer whips around quickly and Heaven's eyes widen. They both look surprised, but only Heaven looks guilty.

"Dude! You scared the shit out of me!" Spencer said with a laugh.

I glare at him and then turn my glare on Heaven.

"Drew" she said but I walk away before she can say anything else. I walk to my room and slam the door.

Heaven's POV

"Drew" I said.

He turns around and walks out of the room. I watch him leave and then get up.

Spencer looks at me and then asks, "Where are you going?"

I sigh and say, "I'm going to talk to Drew."

"Why?" he asked looking kind of mad.

"I just need to talk to him" I told him, not wanting to explain how Drew likes me.

"Well what about me?" he asked.

I look a him and shake my head. "It was just kissing." I walk out of the room and down to Drew's room. I knock on the door and wait.

"Go away!" I heard Drew yell.

I sigh and open the door and walk in. I shut the door and look over at Drew who is standing in the middle of the room. He's glaring at the wall opposite of me.

"Drew" I said.

"Get away from me, you slut" he said in a harsh tone.

I almost take a step back after he says that. I'm surprised he said that to me.

He turns around and the look in his eyes does make me take a step back. He smirks at me and is suddenly in front of me.

I hit the door with my back and he's not even an inch away from my face. "You really shouldn't wear that lovely outfit," he said. "It's tempting."

I look down and remember I'm only wearing underwear. I groan inwardly.

He laughs and presses me against the wall. He brings his mouth down to my ear and whispers, "Does Spencer mean more to you then I do?"

"No" I whispered back. It's the truth. Kissing Spencer was amazing, but I'm starting to really like Drew.

"Then why did you kiss him?" he asked loudly.

I flinch and feel my eyes start to water. "I was drunk" I said quietly.

"You weren't drunk just now!" he yelled.

I don't say anything. I'm too scared to.

Then Drew backs away from me. "Just go away, Heaven" he said while walking toward his bathroom.

My eyes widen. He's just going to walk away? "Where do you think you're going?"

"Go away" he said without turning around.

I groan loudly and march after him. When he goes to close the door, I put my foot in between the door and wall.

"Move your foot" he said, looking at it.

"No" I said stubbornly.

He kicks my foot out of the way but I slide between the door an wall. I smirk up at him and he glares back.

"I will close this door with or without you standing there" he told me.

I glare a him and purse my lips.

He groans and pulls me into the bathroom and closes the door. He could have pushed me out, I realize. Huh.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to say sorry" I said.

"For kissing my friend? For acting like a slut? For leading me on? Which ones are you sorry for?" he asked, glaring at the ground.

That hurts. It hurts because I never thought he would be that mean. It hurts even more because I know that all of what he said is true. I sigh and say, "I'm sorry for all of it."

Drew actually looks up at me. Now I can see the hurt in his eyes. He really did like me.

"I didn't mean to do all of that stuff," I told him. "I wasn't leading you on, by the way."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"It means I really do like you. Spencer... I don't know why I kissed him this morning. But I like you more than him."

"But you still like him" he stated.

I shut my eyes and slide down the door so I'm sitting on the ground. I don't know what to do anymore. I just never win.

"Heaven?" I heard Drew's voice. I open one eye and see him kneeling in front of me. He smiles at my one eye look. I close my eye again. I feel Drew sitting down next to me. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"Just please tell me if you like someone else, because I really do like you" he said while rubbing my shoulder.

I nod my head.

We just sit on the bathroom floor and I soon fall asleep with Drew.

Well there you go. Sorry for taking so long to put a new chapter up. I've been having issues in my life lately so I've been busy. I hope you liked this chapter!