Comfortable People *Chapter 50*

• Dedicated to Micaela! You Make Me Smile Always <3

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 50

Comfortable People

 Liz's POV

I lead everyone into the dining room and take a seat. They do the same and we wait for Kile and Drew.

"Let's go Drew! I'm fucking serious!" I heard Kile yell.

I sigh and look at everyone at the table. They look upset about this and I understand why.

Kile walks in looking pissed and Drew shuffles in after him. He looks bored and annoyed. I want to slap the look right off of his face.

When they sit down, I look at Kile and nod.

Kile looks over at Drew and says, "We have something to talk about dude."

"And what would that be?" Drew asked.

"Everyone at this table thinks it would be better if you moved out" I said.

"What!?" he yelled. "This is my house! You can't just make me move out!"

"It's my house too" Kile said.

"Mine too" Jamie said quietly.

"So what!? And who are you to tell me to move out? You guys don't even live here! And that one is a fucking human maid" Drew yelled.

"What's wrong with a human maid?" Max asked. "You used to be with one."

Drew stands up and glares at Max. "Well I was stupid and thought she was the best thing ever. Turns out she was the worst."

"You're an ass" I said, glaring.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. She's dead by now" he said, sitting back down and putting his feet on the table.

"Oh don't worry, she's very much alive" Spencer said, smirking.

Drew looks up at Spencer quickly. "How the fuck would you know?" he hissed, showing his fangs.

Spencer looks at me and I shrug. "Go ahead. Tell him" I said.

"She's living with a guy named Kasey. He saved her from Jared and Brian" Spencer told him.

Drew stands up quickly and growls. "Why isn't she dead?" he hissed.

"What the fuck? You want her dead now? You used to fucking love her!" Max yelled, standing up too.

"Well things have changed Max" he hissed at him.

Max shakes his head and says quietly, "No, you have."

Drew glares at Max some more and then at everyone else. "Whatever. I'm leaving. I don't want to be around you fucking people." He turns around and stomps out of the room. After a couple minutes I hear the door slam shut.

I sigh and let my head drop into my hands. What happened to my cousin who used to be like a brother to me?

Heaven's POV

 I sigh and sit up.

"What's wrong?" Kasey asked me.

I shrug and say, "I'm just going to take another shower. I need to relax."

"That's fine," he said. He stands up too and gives me a hug. "Stop worrying so much" he whispered.

I nod and walk to the bathroom. I jump in the shower and just think about everything.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Kasey in the kitchen.