Amusement Park *Chapter 29*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 29

Amusement Park

Heaven's POV

I wake up and sigh. It's been a couple days since that night at the truck stop. I've been with Liz, but I really havn't been all here. I just can't get over how much I hurt Drew. I reall didn't mean to. But that doesn't make anything go away.

I walk down stairs and into the living room. I look around at the way too fancy design and feel homesick. I miss the fun looking living room at Drew's house.

I sit down in a not so comfortable chair and stare at the black TV screen.

Lis walks in and looks at me, worriedly. She walks over to me and kneels in front of me. "Heaven. You need to stop being like this. It's not good for you or your health" she told me.

"I'm fine, Liz. I'm just thinking things through" I said.

"For four days? I don't think so!" she said.

"Wellhow do you want me to act?" I asked her.

"Normal would be nice!"

I sigh. "I just feel bad and I can't stop thinking about it."

Lizzy rolls her eyes and stands up. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" I asked as she pulls me outside.

"We're going to have fun. We're going to get your mind off of all f this pointless fighting" she told me.

She pulls me to her car and makes me get in the passenger side. She drives for a while and then stops the car. I look out the window and see an amusement park.

"An amusement park?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I text Jamie to come too" she said.

"Okay."

"Get out!" she yelled.

I jump a little and get out of the car. She gets out to and we walk toward the front entrance. We see Jamie at once because she's waving at us like she's crazy.

"Hi guys!" she said when we get to her in the long line. We're close to the front but it's probably going to take another 15 minutes to get in.

"Hi" I said.

She shakes her head at me and says, "Smile! You're at an amusement park! have fun, girl!"

I smile a little.

She glares and stops talking to me.

A couple minutes later, someone pulls my hair and I whip around. Standing behind me, laughing, are Max, Spencer, Conner, and Travis. I glare at them before smiling.

"You got her to smile!" Jamie shouted.

I smile again.

"Has someone been down?" Max asked.

"Yeah" I admitted.

"Well cheer up! We're going to have fun today!" he told me.

I nod and start talking with the guys. We finally get through the entrace and start walking around.

Jamie stops in front of a scary looking rollercoaster. "Let's go on this!" she shouted.

Everyone agrees and we get in line. When we get to the front, I'm nervous.I love rides, but I still get really nervous right before I go on them.

It's our turn and we all find seats. It sits four in each row. Jamie, Conner, Lizzy, and Travis go to the front row. They sit with the girls in the middle and the guys on the outside.Max, Spencer, and I go to therow behind them. I sit in between them and Spencer sits by another guy.

The ride starts and I smile. Maybe I will have fun today.

We go upside down and I scream. Who am I kidding? I'm going to have a blast today!

It's almost closing time at the park. Everyone is smiling and laughing as we walk toward the exit. We all had fun today. I have a little monkey that Max won for me. It's so adorable! Liz and Jamie each have a stuff animal that their boyfriends won them.

"So did you have fun, Heaven?" Max asked me.

I smile and say, "Of course."

"Good! Liz said you needed a little fun" Spencer told me.

I look at Liz and she looks smug. "I guess I did" I said.

When we get to the parking lot, we all stop.

"Well, we had lots of fun, girls" Max said to us.

"Yeah, us too" I said.

"Well have a good night" he said before giving all of the girls a hug and then walking away.

Spencer gives us hugs too and then follows Max.

Conner and Travis say goodbye to their girls and then wave at me. They leave too.

"Are you spending the night?" Liz asked Jamie.

"Yep" she said happily.

We all go to Liz's car and get in. Lizzy drives us to her house.

We get there around 10:30. We go up to Liz's room and put in some scary movie. We watch scary movies until all of us pass out.

Right beforeI fall asleep,I think about how much fun I had today. Hanging out with everyone and not thinking about anything except what rides to go on, was nice. I'm so happy Lizzy dragged me out of the house to do that!

Hey guys! Thank you for reading!! I'm so happy that you guys actually want to read my story! So please leave a comment and vote!! Thanks!