First Impressions *Chapter 13*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 13

First Impressions

Jamie's POV

Drew and Heaven walk into the living room and I smile. I'm proud of my work. Heaven looks amazing. Drew actually looks decent. They're cute together.

"Finally" Kile said loudly.

I roll my eyes. He's so immature.

Heaven's POV

Drew and I walk into the living room where everyone is waiting. Jamie and a guy who must be Conner are sitting on the couch. Kile and a girl who must be Jasmine are standing on the other side of the room.

"Who's she?" Jasmine said in a bitchy voice.

I automatically don't like her. "I'm Heaven" I said.

She looks me up and down and I do the same to her. She looks like a slut. She's wearing a short, tight dress. It's not as short as a club dress, but it's still pretty short. It's red with thin spaghetti straps. Jasmine has bleach blonde hair that is cut right above her shoulders. Her eyes are dark green and not that pretty. She's not very tall and kind of anorexic looking.

"Well you're human alright. You're ugly" she said.

My eyes go wide. "Excuse me, bitch? At least I don't look like a slut" I shot back at her.

She looks shocked for a minute. Then she smirks and says, "You're right Kile. She needs to be killed.

I glare at her. I'm about to say something, but Drew does before I can.

"Jasmine, leave Heaven alone and stop being such a bitch" he said.

She smiles at Drew and she looks like she's trying to be seductive. He ignores her and puts an arm around my waist. I smirk at Jasmine.

"Hi, I'm Conner" Jamie's date introduced himself to me.

"Hey, I'm Heaven" I said while shaking his hand. He cute. He has black, long hair and blue eyes. He's taller than Jamie, even when she's wearing heels.

"Nice to meet you" he said.

"You too."

"We should go" Jamie said to everyone.

We all head out of the house and get into a limo that Drew and Jamie's parents rented for them. When everyone is in, we start driving away from the house.

"So you're Drew's maid?" Conner asked from across the limo. Him and Jamie are sitting across from Drew and I. Kile and Jasmine are sitting in the back, making out.

"Yeah" I said.

He nods his head. "Well that's cool." He looks at Drew and asks, "How did your parents take it when you told them you're taking Heaven?"

Drew looks at me quickly and I see unease in his eyes. I'm not going to like this answer. He looks back at Conner and says, "They wanted me to find another date but I refused to. They finally gave up and said I can take her."

I sigh. His own parents don't even want me there.

Drew puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him. Conner and Jamie are talking amongst themselves now, so Drew whispers in my ear, "You will be fine."

"How?" I asked. "The hosts and your parents don't even want me at this party."

"Like I said before. Jamie and I want you there. I think Conner does too. He seems to like you just fine. Other people at the party will too" he told me.