~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 2:

♪◀Chapter 2▶♪

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" -Unknown

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

I've always loved the feeling of the wind slapping my face. It's what I always feel whenever I ride my baby, which is my Harley Davidson.

It was actually my brother's, he said I can have it when I'm already sixteen.

I was on my way home when I decided to go to Starbucks. I parked my bike and removed my helmet from my head and put it on the seat.

I pushed the door open and the sound of the bell rang my ears.

People started staring and whispers to the people they're sitting next to.

'And here I thought I escaped school', I thought and rolled my eyes.

I walked towards the counter. A girl with blonde hair was doing something under the counter. I decided to wait a bit, maybe she's fixing something.

I'm an impatient person, so I didn't really care if she's fixing something, she can do that later.

"Uh, excuse me, can you get my order now?" I snap.

I saw her jump and bump her head in counter and grumbled out cursed words. She stand up slowly and fix her apron.

She was tying her apron again and hasn't looked up.

"I'm sorry I was ju-", she cut herself off when she finally looked up and saw me and her eyes widen.

"Yeah, whatever, can you take my order now?", I said lazily.

"Uhm, ye-a-h, s-sure", she stuttered and fix herself again and straightens up, "Uhm, w-what would you l-like?"

"Frappe", I answered and she nodded her head.

"I-is tha-",

"Yes, that's all", I said, completely interrupting her.

"O-ok", she stuttered again.

She started making my drink and I payed for it after. I grabbed my drink and sat down at an available table next to the window.

I took a sip on my drink and look at my phone. My homescreen showed and my eyes lingered on the photo.

It was a picture of me and my siblings.

When we were still little, sitting down beside the pool smiling at the camera.

I closed my eyes and turned off my phone. I finished my drink after 10 minutes and threw it at the trash bin and left Starbucks.

I made my way to my bike and strap in my helmet and turn the ignition on and drove away to my house.

I parked my bike on our driveway and took my helmet and walk towards my house. I opened the door and closed it after.

"EA? Is that you?", my twin brother said.

"Yeah", I said.

"Where have you been? Mom is pissed as hell", he said.

"Eros, it's just 15 minutes", I said and rolled my eyes after, "It's not like she cares".

He wacked me on the head and I glared at him. "Why do you think she's pissed, dipshit", he said and I scoffed at him.

"Oh please, like you don't know her", I said and grab an apple from the counter and took a bite.