~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 3:

♪◀Chapter 3▶♪

"Everybody else is taken, just be yourself" -Unknown

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

I opened my eyes and stretched. I yawned and stop midway after I felt a pain on my cheek.

What the-

I stand up from my bed and went to my bathroom.

I went in front of the mirror and look at my cheek. My eyes bulged out of my head, wait, I just overreacted on that one.

Holy mother of mac n' cheese

There, stood on my cheek, is a purple-bluish-pinkish bruise.

"Ugh", I groaned when I poke it.

Why the hell did I poke it?

I closed my bathroom door and started to strip. I went to shower.

"Would you dance, if I ask you to dance", I started to sing one of my favorite songs, "Would you run and never looked back, would you cry, if you saw me crying, and would you save my soul tonight".

I finished up showering and step out. I grab a towel and dried myself. I grab another towel and wrap it around myself.

I walked out of my bathroom and went to lock my bedroom door. I went towards my closet and grab my black, ripped skinny jean and a loose black, crop top, that says, 'Bitch, Better Say Sorry'.

I laughed at my shirt, it was one of my favorite crop top shirts.

I combed my hair which is a dark red color with light blue highlights and braid it into a loose fishtail.

I went to my desk and grab my make up bag. I went back to my bathroom and went to the sink. I applied concealer on my bruise and wince whenever I touched it.

I put back my make up bag on my desk, not even bothering to put any other make up.

I unlock my bedroom door and walk out. I went downstairs and head to the kitchen.

I stop walking when I saw my brother cooking. "Uhm, are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked him playfully.

"Yes", he chuckled, "Good Morning".

"Morning", I greeted back and hopped on the counter and sat down.

"Since when do you cook in the morning?" I asked him.

"Since that woman that lives with us leaves before we even wake up", he answered and I nodded my head.

"Alright, food is ready", he said and hand me a plate full of pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Ooh, yum yum", I said and turn my body to the right and did a criss cross.

He laughed at that. "Only you're the one I know that would eat there", he said.

"Oh hush, I'm eating", I said and shove a pancake at my mouth.

"Heaven", I said and he laughed.

"Thank you, my dear twinny", he said and smiled at me.

"No problemo", I said and smiled back at him.

"I got a question for you", he said.

"Is it about your missing chocolate stash?" I asked him.

"Ye-, no", he said, "Wait, how do you kn-, ugh, you're the one who took it".

Busted.

I grinned at him innocently. "Where is it?" He asked me.