~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 22:

♪◀Chapter 22▶♪

"Be my queen tonight and forever" -Unknown

WARNING: A lot of swearing, as in a lot. Peace haha

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

I took out my helmet and climb off my bike, clutching my backpack in my hand.

I was trying to fix the strap of my bag when someone covered my eyes with a cloth.

I instantly swung my leg back and the cloth fell from my eyes.

"I'll karate chop chop you if you continue what you were about to do", I said angrily, curling my hands into a fist as I stared at a groaning boy in front of me, or should I say a groaning Ivan.

"What the hell, EA?" He hissed at me.

"What the hell Ivan", I growled at him, "Why'd you even do that?"

"I was just following orders, dammit", he stood up, still clutching his junior down there.

"What orders and from who?" I interrogated him, squinting my eyes at him in the process.

"Someone, now be a fucken good girl and keep your leg to yourself and let me put this damn thing to cover your eyes", he glared at me.

"If something happens to me, I'll fucken kill you", I sneered at him.

"I don't know what the hell Jax sees in you", he muttered and I elbowed his ribs which caused him to groan once again.

"Damn woman, keep your damn body parts to yourself", he said and blindfolded my eyes.

I chuckled and shoved my bag to him. "The fuck", he cussed at me.

"I don't even know why I'm the one who was chosen to do this", he grumbled out and I grinned, but still has no clue about what the hell is going on.

Ivan and I started walking and I swear, I don't know if he was getting back at me, but I think he forgot to FUCKEN tell me there was a stair.

"Motherfucker", I hissed and fell down.

I swear to god, I heard a fucken laugh behind me.

"I'll fucken kill you", I seethe out, "Help me get up, asshole".

"Alright, alright", I heard him and felt his hand   on my arms and helped me up.

"Five more steps", he said with a chuckle.

"YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT EARLIER!" I shrieked and I heard him laugh hard.

"What if someone saw me, dipshit", I scoffed.

"No one's here, don't worry", he laughed and helped me get up the stairs.

He let go of my hand and I walked straight.

Once again, I fell down. Groaning this time.

"IVAN, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT MOTHERFUCKER", I shouted.

I heard Ivan laughed so hard, but it sounded a bit far behind me.

I thought he was next to me.

"That was not my fault", he said, still laughing so hard.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THE DOOR WAS CLOSED", I yelled, "I thought you opened it".

"I went to get our bag back you stupid, I didn't tell you to walk straight when I let go of you", I heard him talk next to me and helped me get up again.

"You could have warned me", I snapped at him.

"I thought you would have already memorized the school", he chuckled and a phone started to ring.

"Hello", it was Ivan.

I couldn't hear the person he was talking to, but I can hear muffled voices in the background.

"Were heading there already, calm yo tits"

"Come on, they're waiting already", he said and grabbed my hand.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see"

.........

After 5 minutes, we finally made it to the 'destination'.

I heard whispers everywhere. Where the hell are we?

A strum of guitar filled my ears and a voice started to sing.

I recognized the song as Photograph by Ed Sheeran. One of my favorites.

Someone took off the blindfold and I adjusted my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jax.

Singing on a mic with a guitar.

My eyes widen when I realized, the cafeteria was crowded. Everyone was here, staring at Jax and I.

Ivan pushed me closer to Jax. The rest of the guys were behind him.

Jax finished singing and smiled at me. "What's going on?" I asked him and he grinned.

"EA, you truly do make me happy and I don't care if this is like cliche right now", he chuckled and I found myself smiling, "I want to do things for you, things that I've never thought I would do, like sing in front of people, make a fool of myself, but I know this is worth it, you're worth it, EA, I hope you know that".

"I just want to ask you something", he winked at me and looked back at the boys, nodding his head.

The boys pulled a string and a big poster came out.

"EA, will you be my queen on prom night?" He started walking towards me and kneel down, brought out a bouquet of flowers.

I was shocked.

I never saw this coming. "Are you sure you want me as your date?" I asked him.

"Of course", he smiled and I accepted the flowers.

"This is honestly too much, but I'm happy that you made effort to do all this", I said, "So yes, I'll be happy to be your date for prom".

He stood up and hug me. I smiled and looked at the boys and they were all grinning, holding a thumbs out.

We pulled away from the hug.

"Next time Jax, if you want to do something like this again, don't ever send Ivan again to blindfold me", I said and turned my head glaring at Ivan and he grinned widely.

"Why?" Jax asked curiously.

"Ask the guy himself", I patted Jax's shoulder and walked to boys, greeting them.

The bell rang and students started to go to their classes.