~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 27:

♪◀Chapter 27▶♪

"I can be your girl, just please notice me" 😂

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

"What took you guys so long to come here!"

Theo was glaring at us when Jax and I finally arrived at the school.

"Where have you guys been? I can't believe you let me get stuck with this bunch of idiots, I thought we had something, EA", Theo wiped his non existent tears on his cheeks.

Eros whacked Theo on the back of his head, "You're the idiot one".

"So where have you guys been?" Ivan said and that's when I only took notice of the girls beside the boys.

"Out", Jax answered shortly and he also took noticed of the girls, "Who's them?"

"I'm pretty sure you guys remember her, this is Ariel, my date", Eros introduced the red head girl on his arm.

They look good together.

"Oh yeah, I remember her, she's the girl you went after", Jax said and Eros nodded his head, "I'm Jax".

Ariel shook Jax's hand shyly and muttered out a 'hi'. Shy one, hm.

"And I'm EA, Eros's sister", I decided to hug her since well, she caught my brother's attention, which was a rare thing to happen.

"It was nice to meet you", she said quietly and I smiled at her.

I looked at my brother and he was looking at me, I winked at him and he grinned.

"GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!"

I think our principal just broke my eardrums. Like damn, you're already using a mic and you just have to shout.

"HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? I BET YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN AND IS NOW READY TO FIND OIT WHO OUR QUEEN AND KING OF THE NIGHT!"

"I will make her pay my hospital bills if she ends up breaking my eardrums", I heard Blaze from behind me and I scoffed out a laugh.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, EVERYONE CALM DOWN SO I CAN ANNOUNCE OUR PROM QUEEN AND KING!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO CALM DOWN!" Theo shouted and we all laughed while our principal glared at him.

"Okay, our Prom King is none other than JAXEL HARRINGTON!"

"WHAT! Me? The fuck, I wasn't even nominated", Jax said, slightly annoyed from beside me.

"Mr. Harrington, come up here to the stage", our principal said.

"Go", I pushed him towards the stage. "I don't want to be the Prom King", he said to me.

"Just go", I laughed and pushed him once again. Finally, he went up the stairs and our principal put the crown on top of his head.

He'd definitely pass as a real King.

"And now, our Prom Queen, is..."

Probably one of those bitches in school.

"EMERALD PARKER"

And that's me. Damn.

Hold up! I was never nominated, too like Jax, because we didn't really care about this type of shit.

And that's when I noticed a boy who seems to try his best to ignore my gaze. I squinted my eyes at Theo who was biting his lips and tried to hide behind his date, which is quite impossible since his date is like small like me.

"Ms. Parker?"

I looked up at the stage and Jax was grinning at me. I looked back at Theo and glared at him. I sighed and walked towards the stage, going up the stairs.

Our principal put the crown on my head. "THAT IS NOT FAIR!"

I looked at the crowd and saw Aaliyah, the head cheerleader. Her face was beyond furious and was glaring at me.

I'm going to fucken kill you, Theodore.

"Well, let's give a way for the Prom King and Queen's first dance", the principal decided to ignore Aaliyah and ushered us down the stage.

Jax offered his hand and I gladly took it and he lead us in the middle of the dance floor. He placed his arm on my waist and I placed mine around his neck.

"Prom King and Queen huh", he grinned at me and I rolled my eyes. "It's all Theo", Unsaid and he laughed. "Kinda figured that out", he replied.

I found a love, for me, darling just dive right in...

"I love this song", I said and looked up at him. He was staring at me already and had a soft smile plastered on his lips.

"I found a girl, beautiful and sweet", he sang along quietly with the song and I was surprised with how good his voice was.

"You can sing", I said and he winked at me.

After the song ended, another slow song came and everyone joined with their own dates.

...............

"Thank you for the night", I said once he dropped me off in front of my house. "You are most welcome", he said.

"It's getting late, drive safely", I said to him and he was walking back to his car.

"I will", he said and looked back at me.

I opened the door and I called put his name. "Yeah?" He turned around after he opened his car door.

"About your question earlier at the diner, my answer is a yes", I grinned and I walked inside the house quickly and closed the door.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A YES? WAIT OH MY GOD, YOU AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT!"

I laughed while walking towards my room and lie down on my bed, still laughing.

I heard his car drove away and I had a full grin on my face.

Oh my god, I am officially Jaxel Wayne Harrington's girlfriend.