~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 20:

♪◀Chapter 20▶♪

"She is worth it" -Unknown

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

Jax's P.O.V

"You wanted to talk?" was the first thing I said once I made it inside my dad's office.

"Yes", my dad replied and lean back on his chair.

"Is this important? You've never really called me up here at the company", I said to him.

"I'm retiring, son", my dad blurted out. "What?  Why? Dad, I'm not ready to run this company", I said in panic.

"Don't worry, you won't run this company alone", my dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

"You're going to work with Diego's daughter, Emerald", my dad said and I scrunched up my eyebrow, not knowing who this Emerald was.

"Who's Emerald, I've never heard that name, more importantly, one of Uncle Diego's daughter", I relaxed myself from the chair I was sitting on.

"Emerald is EA, son", my dad sighed.

"Oh", I breathe out.

"Just oh?" My dad raised his right eyebrow.

"OH HOLY SHIT", I scrambled up to my feet and stared at my dad, eyes wide.

"Uh huh", my dad said while nodding his head and was smiling widely.

"I'm going to run the company with EA? Holy shit, crap, what did she say about it? Did she agree? Did she reject it? Tell me dad", I ranted out to him.

"Jax", my dad began.

"I'm going to work with her? Shit, I won't be able to concentrate, I'd probably just end up staring at her and get distracted by her, how am I going to do this?" I muttered and played with my fingers.

"Jax"

"What if she doesn't agree? What if she doesn't want to run the company with me? Dad, why aren't you answering me?" I exclaimed.

"JAXEL WAYNE HARRINGTON, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME TELL YOU EVERYTHING", my dad screamed and I immediately shut up.

Dang, I haven't heard my full name for quite a long time.

"Sorry", I mumbled.

"As to answer your question, Emerald has no choice but to agree on this", my dad started to explain and he laced his fingers together, resting it on his chest while still leaning on his chair.

"What? Why?" I said out loud.

"Let me finish son and stop interrupting me", my dad glared at me and I raised both of my arms in surrender.

"Diego and I have arranged both you and Emerald on a marriage", my dad breathe out and stared at my face, but all I did was blink at him.

"Arrange marriage? Me and EA?" I asked him. "Yes, son", my dad answered, "I know you like EA, hence you kissing her during our dinner with them in which it caused me to lose in the bet".

I blushed. Damn, what's wrong with me.

I frowned after that, "But dad, I'm not even out of highschool yet".

"Son, you're graduating real soon, but if both of you are not ready yet, then after college, both of you will get married", my dad said, "But that would mean no dating other people, the two of you are reserved for each other only, do you understand?"

"Yes, dad", I said.

"Okay, you can go home, I'll talk to Diego about the marriage", my dad shooed me away out of his office.

Once I made it out of the office, I lean myself on the wall and breathe in slowly.

I'm going to marry her soon.

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

Forgive me if this disappoints you, I am not expert on writing on a guy's point of view, aha. But yeah don't worry, next chapter will still be on Jax's P.O.V

Vote and comment away, it makes me really happy and it brings a smile to my face.

♔♛R.N♛♔