~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 12:

♪◀Chapter 12▶♪

"Looks like the boy's too shy and gonna kiss the girl" - Kiss the Girl, Ashley Tisdale

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

I waited for a certain boy to walk in hallway and when I finally saw him alone and was walking towards me.

Once he was in front of me, I caught him off-guard by slamming him on the wall. He groaned and looked at me with confusion.

"What was that for?" He asked and rubbed his head.

He probably hit it. Oops.

"Why did you asked Eros to join drag racing?" I glared at him.

"Why not? It looks like he enjoys it because when we were talking about it, his face lightened up", Theo said.

It was my turn to groan and let go of Theo's shirt, "What if he gets himself into trouble?"

"The guys and I are there, EA, if that's what you're worried about", Theo said and placed his arm on my shoulder, pulling me towards the cafeteria, "Let's go eat, shall we?"

I didn't even bother shrugging his arm off because I know he would just bring it back up on my shoulder.

All the guys, including my brother, were already eating at 'our' table when Theo and I arrived.

I saw Jax look up from his food from my peripheral vision. I didn't took a glance at him, not wanting to be obvious that I noticed it.

Theo and I dropped our bag from our chair and drag me towards the line. "Can you get your arm off of me now?" I asked him, getting annoyed at how heavy his arm felt on my shoulder.

"Nope", Theo said.

"Why not", I half whined and half groaned.

"Because I'm trying to confirm something", Theo said and grabbed a sandwich with his free hand.

I grabbed a sandwich for me, too and we walked towards the cashier. Theo offered to pay for my food and I didn't even stop him.

Hey, it's free food, so why not.

"And that is?" I asked him while we walked back to our table.

"Jax liking you", he said and we sat down on our own chair. Eros finally took his arm off of my shoulder and I finally relaxed my body.

"Not you, too", I groaned and took a bite from my tuna sandwich.

He shrug his shoulder, "At least I got my answer".

I looked at Jax and his face looks mad. He already stopped eating and his hands were curled into a fist.

The question that popped into my head last night lingered in my mind once again.

Is it really possible?

I looked at Eros and he was smiling at me while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my food.

...............

It was already after-school and I am still looking for my lost brother who didn't even dare show up his face on our last class.

"Where the hell could you be?" I growled under my breath and dialed his number in my phone again for the 5th time.

When it got sent to his voicemail again, I stomped my right foot and run my fingers through my hair.

Someone suddenly grab me on my shoulder and slam me on the wall, knocking my breath off and kissed me.

My eyes widened.

Oh my god!

Holy shit! Someone is fucken kissing me!

The unknown person's lips were surprisingly soft and I didn't even noticed that I was kissing him back.

The person's arm encircled my waist and pulled me closer to him. Definitely a him, no girl could have a body as big and as muscly as this person.

Once I came into my senses that I'm actually kissing someone, I pulled away from the kiss and breathe once again, completely pushing the guy and I looked up.

Jax was the guy who... Kissed me?

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

Oh my gosh *inserts me laughing* I AM SO MEAN FOR DOING THIS!

I'M SORRY, aha I've always wanted to do this, Hehe.

♔♛R.N♛♔