Justice TV

Waking up was on a whole different playing field of pain. It was like everything, everywhere hurt. My head hurt from both sides, back and front, my legs were sore from my sprint, my chest hurt from sucking in so much salt water, my throat was burning because of all the screaming I'd done. Not to mention it felt like I'd done one hundred squats.

I was in pain.

I groaned as I rolled over and looked up, finding myself in the same cot, in the same evil lair, I had to begin with.

Sigh.

Everything had been replaced, and the mess I had caused was completely cleaned up.

I moaned as I sat up and looked at the chair that was directly in front of my small cot. There laid clothes and a note.

Take a shower, which is to your left, here are some clothes. -DB

I quickly grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom, which took my breath away. Everything was beautiful, the sink was spotless pearl, the ground the same, but what really took it away was the shower. It was the size of my bedroom, and had jets coming from every angle.

The only ugly thing in the room was the reflection that looked back at me.

I was disgusting.

My naturally curly hair was matted, there was dried blood all around my face, and not to mention I looked like a fucking unicorn from where I had run head first into a wall.

I quickly looked away and climbed into the shower.

Heaven.

Everything was heaven.

I took my time letting the jets propel the soreness out of my body, I cleaned my hair which I discovered had sea weed in it.

Barf.

By the time I was done I was skipping out of the shower. I quickly dried off and through on the shorts and tee shirt that were left for me, before venturing down stairs towards the large couch.

I sat down and looked around and nearly shit myself when I saw PonyBoy sitting in the corner of the couch, practically buried just staring at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him trying to control my breathing.

"Hiding" was his short reply.

O...k

"Why are you hiding?" I asked him confused.

"Because, you got me in trouble" he hissed out.

"Oh ... I'm sorry" I said looking away.

He tilted his head in confusion, "you're sorry?" he asked me shocked.

"Yea, also for you know ... knocking you unconscious. That wasn't cool" I said.

"Well, I'm sorry too ... for throwing that toaster and hitting you in the face, also for throwing you off the side of the railing" he muttered back.

"It's okay, it happens. So... what's your super power?" I asked him excitedly.

I'd never heard of him before, so I was excited to see what he could do.

"I don't have one" he said before looking away from me completely.

"Everyone has a super power" I told him trying to cheer him up, after offending him. God I suck at small talk.

"Really? Whats yours?" he asked me.

I smirked, "Pissing off Blue Doom" I told him. He cracked a real smile, which had me beaming at him like I'd won the lottery, I just wanted to cradle him to my chest and hug him to death. He was so adorable.