Zombies

Blue's POV

She suddenly shot up like a zombie, causing me to fling myself away from her.

Her eyes were wide and confused.

She then twitched, before gripping at her chest, her face lighting up in pain.

Her eyes zoomed around the room before looking back at me. She immediately relaxed, "Ow" she complained still holding her chest through her shirt.

She tanks the material down giving me a full view of her bra, which was doing unspeakable things to my body.

But there right on her chest was a 5in mark that was solid black, shaped like a lighting bolt.

"Did- did you electrocute me?" She asked shocked looking at her skin.

"Honestly? I thought you were dead so it wouldn't have really mattered" I said.

How she was alive was beyond me, it didn't make sense, neither was the fact that the electricity hadn't caused her heart to explode.

She looked up at me, her eyes catching mine. "I feel like I could run a 5k ... Ten times" she said.

That's when I noticed her inability to stay still, she was twitching, but not from the electricity. It was from wanting to move.

It was like I had ... Charged her?

"Oh shit" I whispered before she hopped up and took off.

She ran directly through the wall of the building, leaving me there in shock.

Damnit!