Epilogue One

One Week Later

Blue's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the light pissed in my face from the window. 

I sighed as I turned and looked at the clock, 11:13 am. 

My eyes rolled up to look at the ceiling, where annoyingly, Katrina had decided to paint five lines of the same color of beige brown. 

'This way when you wake up and look at the ceiling, you can just decide which one looks the best' her annoying voice had mocked when I asked why she had stupidly done it on the ceiling of the room. 

She nearly stabbed me with her paint brush when I off handedly stated that all five colors looked exactly the same. 

The psycho had gone for my eye when I said that. 

I turned my head slightly to look at her hair sticking up in every direction. Her face was shoved into the side of my body, where I could feel her drool on my shirt. 

She had unceremoniously thrown her legs over mine, and her arms were wrapped around me in a vice like grip. 

With what we had done last night, she wouldn't be getting out of bed for at least another two hours. 

I smirked down at her beautiful profile. 

Her lips slightly opened, her breathing deep and even, small little snores escaping from her body. 

She was absolutely perfect. 

Except for about three days ago when she had been released from the hospital and instead of taking her to her parents house, I had taken her home.

Our home. 

Her eyes had narrowed in fake anger as she tried to yell at me for buying a house without letting her pick. She had complained something about being house hunters together.

She could be so difficult sometimes, it was insane. 

After she had gotten over it, she realized that she was in love with this place. I had made sure to pick the perfect location. 

It was only two blocks down from her University, and it would take me less than ten minuets to get to my company. 

However, since she was so pissy about not getting to help me pick the house, she had decided that she was going to make every decision with me on the decorating. 

And it was torturing my soul. 

How someone so injured could still find time to hobble about and decorate while making me serious consider choking myself will never stop amazing me. 

Yet, I couldn't find it in me to be completely annoyed by her. 

Since that day where I thought she was truly gone from me, forever, I will never take another day with Katrina Justice for granted. 

Never. 

I slide out of her vice grip and stalked to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower and getting ready for the day. 

Since my fucking building was somehow booked as the venue for an all out Super war, I couldn't even go to work. I was stuck getting calls and annoying bills for the damages that Lee had caused. 

Nothing had made me smile harder than watching that little bitch cry as he was dragged into a high tech prison to hold Supers. 

Lia was a different hand completely. 

No one had been able to find the sly little bitch since the destruction had occurred. 

There was no doubt she would rear her ugly ass face again to stir up shit, but for now she was probably in some dark corner licking her wounds and stabbing Katrina voodoo dolls with knives.