3 Days

I was pissed.

So mad that I could practically see red, all I wanted to do was choke the living shit out of Blue Doom.

Though with the heels I was struggling in I doubted I'd get far.

You heard me heels. Torturous objects made to make your feet bleed.

Not only that but I was in a dress that was squeezing me too tight, it was beautiful if it wasn't clinging to my body.

It was a deep red color, thick straps that ran down to cup my chest then swept out towards my body. Then there was a huge slit from practically the end of my ass all the way down.

I know I looked good, but it didn't stop the fact that it hurt to walk and breathe.

I teetered up the steps to the gala that I was being forced to go to. Apparently I was to find this guy who'd be dressed in a blue suit, and a red mask.

Yea Blue thought vague would help me out in this mission.

I was to bring him out back and then knock him unconscious.

Because I can do that.

I walked into the amazing building the party was being held, I readjusted my mask and dove into the crowd.

I grabbed something to drink and walked around my eyes scanning the crowd for this apparent man I was looking for.

Suddenly there was a ringing in my ear.

"Stop walking like that you look like a fucking chicken" Blue's voice boomed through my ear.

I glowered at nothing, just hearing his voice was like drinking acid. That little bitch.

"Maybe if my feet weren't bleeding" I hiss at him through the ear price he shoved into my ear earlier.

He snickered. "Pay attention" he demanded going back into serious mode.

"You pay attention" I replied back. Yes I'm being a child, yes I know that. But he's officially on my shit list.

He tried to make me a home wrecker. Kissing me when he had a girlfriend already it was ridiculous.

"To your left a man is making his way towards you and fast" he said his voice on edge.

I looked to my left quickly, seeing a man come my way, he seemed familiar but I couldn't place him. He was tall, and had beautiful blue eyes and nice brown hair.

He seemed arrogant, he wore a sexy smirk that just screamed sexual beast.

I rolled my eyes as he stopped right in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow, "can I help you?" I asked him.

He smirked, "well I'm looking around and suddenly I spot the most beautiful girl here, and I don't know her name. If that's not a crime then I don't know what is" he said smoothly.

His voice made me itch, I'd heard it before but couldn't figure out who he was.

Blue Doom snorted in my ear "where'd he get that from? A porno?" I coughed down a laugh.

"I guess that would be a crime if you were the handsomest man here" I replied back smoothly.

His smirk grew, "That almost hurt".

"Damnit" I replied not even giving him attention.

He chuckled. "Must you flirt back?" Blue Doom growled in my ear.

"You know a lovely lady like you shouldn't be allowed to stand here alone, you should be dancing" he said.

"I don't dance with strangers" I replied back quickly.