Super Wife

Katrina's POV

I think I'm dead, or dying. Not sure nor does either one matter. All that matters is the unspeakable pain that goes along with both.

My neck is sore, which is weird. My head hurts like a mother and my face feels like it got stepped on by an elephant.

The worst is my chest, there's a dull ache there, that feels like someone put me on a damn grill and tried to cook my body.

Nothing feels good.

I slowly open my eyes and groan when I see I'm in the lab on my bed where Blue Doom demanded I now sleep.

How'd I- the memories hit like bricks.

Like swallowing bricks.

Did I honestly say I wanted to be in Blue Doom's suit? Did I honestly die? Did I honestly here Blue say his name was Blake?

Who the fuck is Blake?

I don't know any Blakes!

I slowly sat up and it felt like I'd run a fucking ten mile race.

Then realizing I ran through a wall, I guess that can do it to you.

I slid off the side of the bed and walked towards the couch area, where the kitchen was located.

Until I hit an invisible wall and went flying backwards on my ass.

I silently screamed and sat down on the ground. That hurt so bad, that was worse than being dropped.

Oh god my head, I definitely have a unicorn face fucking now.

Oh my Jesus I'm seeing stars.

"Blue! Your pet is sitting on the floor with her mouth open not saying anything" a random ass woman said as she walks up to the barrier separating us.

She was beautiful, she had long blond hair, huge red lips, and a skinny wonderful body. Disgusting.

She looked familiar but I couldn't place her, "who the hell are you?" I asked slowly standing up.

"Ana Sayre at your service" she said mockingly.

I knew that name and she looked so familiar but I couldn't remember how I knew her.

God she was probably a model, or another fucking Diana.

I glared at her, "let me out" I demanded poking the invisible barrier that'd been set up around me.

I guess from the hysterical way I was acting yesterday no shock Blue locked me up.

Corey came bounding around the corner PonyBoy on his heels.

It was like God shinning his heavenly light, "Corey you've got to let me out, it feels like I've been run over by a truck" I whined.

He stared at me but made no move to release me from my prison, PonyBoy the same way.

"What are you two doing?" I asked.

"Is it really you?" They asked looking way too suspicious.

"Of course. Why?"

"Because last time I let you out, you sucker punched the tv and kept laughing while screaming mojo-jojo" Corey clarified.

"Well it's me this time, hurry up and release me. I need a shower and morphine" I said leaning against the invisible barrier.

"Don't" Blue's deep voice commanded and he strode into the room, serious and powerful all at the same time.

"Do" I demanded back.