Flying

I fumed as I stalked back and forth in my bed room. That sleezy blue condom had played me yet again, but the worst part was that I had no clue, exactly how he had played me, which was the worst part.

The Shadow was swimming around us like sharks waiting for the moment to bring our everything down, but at the same time so was Blake. He was planning something, that he hadn't told me about.

After our little escape Blake had sped home like the world was ending, then he had dragged me straight out of the car and flung me into my room, without a word.

No matter that I was bleeding from my head, like my brain was having it's first period, or the fact that Francisco had slapped me so hard across the face that a sickly bruise was forming.

I know you are all thinking, has she gotten weak on us? Why hasn't she just left the room, be her own woman?!

Well I had the same idea 30 seconds after Blue chucked me into my room, only to see the door was locked. Looked out the window too, I was on the second floor and there was no way in hell I was jumping.

I slumped onto the bed in annoyance, waiting for some insight, but nothing came. Me eyes were dragged back to the window.

Fuck it.

I pushed it open and looked down. Someone please protect, I sent up my prayer and then swung myself around.

I put one leg out and then the other, hanging onto the ledge of the window with just my hands.

I tried to swing myself to the next one, but then I came to the horrifying revelation that I have no upper body strength and I was slipping.

I tried to lift myself back up without crying, but my weak little arms couldn't even slightly manage, ohhhh shit.

I opened my mouth getting ready to scream bloody hell, when I saw Blake and Ana materialize from the garden.

Thank God, I got ready to scream for help when Blake whipped around and kissed Ana with so much ferocity and passion, the scream died on my lips.

It felt like I was being kicked in the face, heart, and ovaries. I watched as they pulled away and just looked at each other, that spark that was in their eyes was undeniable, and it killed any hope I had left.

I was not expecting the pain of his betrayal to come so sharp and deep, but it did.

It made me come face to face with the realization that I cared for him, and seeing him with his super model, beautifully strong, and powerful ex wife, only made me want to hit him with a car and cry all at the same time.

The pain was so harsh and so deep I gasped, I didn't just care. I ... cared way too much. I probably would have broken into ugly harsh tears had my fingers brought me back to my real problem.

I was about to fall to my death.

I should probably ask them for help, but dammit, I do not need him. Him and his lies. I wiggled trying to pull myself up, but I suddenly stopped at the sound of their whispered voices.

"We've always been made for each other, we belong together, we can have that life we've always wanted, the kids we've always wanted" she said grabbing his face in her hands.

He grabbed her hands and slowly pulled them away, "That's not what I want anymore" he muttered looking at her sadly.

I love that he could show her some emotion but I could be thrown into a room with a locked door, like fucking Rapunzel.

"Yes you do, you've just forgotten. I know I messed up, but those two people who made those mistakes they aren't us anymore, we've grown. You said you needed time, and I gave it to you. Okay? Is it her?" she asked harshly at the end.