Under Attack

Katrina's POV

I blinked in shock at the unconscious security guard that was thrown over Klaus' shoulder with ease as he stood looking smug. 

"You're getting slow little brother" Blue smirked as he looked at the security guard. 

Aria was practically hyperventilating by now. 

"Are you kidding me! The guy weighs 350, cut me some slack!" Klaus shot back. 

"No excuses, hit the gym if you feel like you can't handle it" Blue bantered back and forth with his little brother. 

"Blay! I moved the speed of sound!" Klaus pouted back. 

It was almost kind of cute, the way they went back and forth like little kids-

"Move the speed of light you little pussy" Blue snapped back while Klaus looked like he was going to start crying. 

Maybe not cute ... or like little kids. 

Did that escalate quickly or was it just me?

"Let's just get out of here you two, if I get arrested again, I'm pretty sure I'm getting hard time" I hissed at them. 

Aria was partially dying. 

"Oh a convict ... sexy" Blue smirk as his eyes shinned. 

That little freak would love it if I had a record. 

"Let's just go" I hissed as my eyes connected to the window from the side of the room. "Let's go out the window" I stated. 

Blue and Klaus started to slowly file their way there, while Aria and I hung back. 

"How was your therapy?" she asked looking less nervous as before. 

I threw my arm around her shoulders, "she described us as perfect for one another because we are undesirables for normal people. Is that ...."

"No" Aria cut me off before I could even find the right word. 

"You didn't even know what I was going to fucking say!" I gasped at her. 

"It was going to be something positive like, and that immediately made the answer no. Better yet, fuck no. Did ... do you think it help you both? Or you at least?" she stuttered looking up at me. 

I pursed my lips, "I feel like there's a better base from trust between us" I smiled at her as she looked at me in curiosity. 

I smiled at her before looking out the window, "CATCH ME MY LOVE!" I screamed as I flung my body out of the window thinking the man who just admitted I was his world ... in more or less, less words, would catch me. 

The jump to the ground was nothing, unless you fling yourself out a window with the delusion that a super villain would catch you. 

My body was directly aimed at his, yet he somehow managed to step out the way the speed of light, and then place his un expecting Brother in his place. 

I crashed into Klaus' puny little runners chest. 

He would have been able to balance Aria if she had flung herself, but I had bones and I inhaled bread and meat like it was air. 

Safe to say I collided with Klaus and we both went flying backwards into the hard ground. 

Pretty sure my nose is broken. 

I laid ontop of Klaus face shoved into his bony chest, his lean body laid out underneath me, a painful groan slipping from our lips at the same time.