Not A Girl Scout

Author's Note: So I'm not really prepared for this and I don't think anyone else is .. hopefully, but I feel like this book is ending soon, and I just really want to thank everyone for reading. Way more people have read than I ever expected and I am so grateful for that! I really feel like Blue and Katrina's adventure is coming to a beautiful end, and I'm so excited that you guys took a chance of this mess of a story. I'm so thankful! 

Blue's POV

"So you're saying this misty dick face-" Herc started.

"It's the Shadow" Vapor rolled his eyes for the millionth time. 

"-this Shadow, attacked us because he wants our genetic makeup?" Hercules finally finished. 

Poor sap has been asking question for the past hour and a half. My skull was vibrating. I dragged my hand down my face, "Yes, Ian, the Shadow ... misty dick face, the one who mind fucked us and tried to kill us, he is someone on the city council. He made a serum, that is currently in my possession, that can make Super's normal, or can give irrelevant people the powers of Supers. I stole a vile, but I know by now that he's been able to recreate the serum. This means whatever his end game is, it is coming soon. He's getting ballsy, the ass attacked my house last night. Not only coming for me, but for Katrina as well. It won't be long before he starts looking for you dumb asses as well" I stated drily. 

Glare was silent. 

I knew he had to be taking this the hardest. 

Someone was coming after not only him, but the woman he loved. He had already lost so much to this life, I knew he struggled.

He was first on my list to help de-fuck themselves as soon as I got over this threat. 

There would always be another one. 

Always. 

"Well, lay it out for us Doom, where the fuck do we need to go to decapitate this mother fucker?" Snake asked. 

I smirked, "the city council has this project in the Bahamas-"

"Where would the Council get enough money to have a project in the Bahamas? How does something in the Bahamas even relate to this city?" Vapor asked, cutting me off. 

I nodded, "exactly, which is why I broke into Capital Hill, when they were having that small incident with the cars through the roof, and found some documents. I got an address, we go there we can not only figure out what the hell is going on, but we can also find who the fuck is behind this" I said.

Everyone nodded. 

"Do you think they'll keep coming after the girls? What the hell are we going to do with them when we go?" Klaus asked. 

I glowered. This was an issue. We couldn't leave those psychos together, they tend to find power in numbers. Like fucking ants. 

However, if we separate them and something happens, I know none of us would be able to bare that. 

Ever. 

"We could keep them locked up?" Snake threw out there. 

"Who knows how long we will be gone for, and Katrina's crazy ass would set the fucking house on fire" I said. 

Sad, but true. 

"We could send them on a vacation together, make them think we are getting them a surprise?" Glare questioned. 

Everyone just blinked at him. 

"The only person who would stay, would be Trina. And the others would out number her and peer pressure her into following their dumb asses" Vapor said quietly.