chapter 4

I came out in the morning to throw the trash away and immediately felt something land on me. Water balloons. The idiot kept throwing it at me.

"Hey! Stop!"I heard Jasim say "sorry wrong person" he said coming out of his hiding place. Just at the right moment Deeni came out.

"What happened to you?"He asked laughing.

"Ask your stupid pack of animals you call friends" I told him as I dropped the trash.

Do I have to be his sister to have his friends annoying me? Even on a Saturday morning, they still play their games.

"It was meant for you have no idea why mute candy had to come out and throw the trash" Jasim said.

"It's my house too for goodness sake. Deeni isn't the only one living here" I said angrily.

"Jokes on you"Deeni said laughing harder. "Thanks candyfloss.I never knew you will take water balloons for me. As shocking as it is." He pulled me into a hug. Not a close one cause I kept pushing him away.

"She can talk?"I heard one of his friends say.

"Yes! Of course I can talk" I said kind of raising my voice "Fix this Deeni!!!" I said before turning to his friends "and don't you ever in your life throw water balloons at me or play pranks on me. Just because Deeni and I are twins doesn't mean we are the same. i'm taking rubbish from nobody" I said before turning back my attention to Deeni. "Take this and throw it away and you can also throw your friends along too"

"Deena" Deeni said holding the door for me as I walked inside "We are going to get him back together" he whispered.

I smiled at that. Jasim will know never to mess with twins. Mute candy?another display of stupidity.