5

I walked through the crowd trying to find my way out.I suddenly found myself, butt first on the floor.

"Oh my! sorry. Didn't see you there" the girl said helping me up. I took a moment to study her .she was wearing a maxi skirt and a tank top. She wore a shade which covered her eyes, so I found it hard to know her eye colour .Her hair was brunette in color and at shoulder length.

"No problem" I said dusting myself

"I'm Amelia George" she said

"I'm Deena Walid"I tell her

"Are you in any way related to Deeni walid?"

"We are twins"

"Then you must know Jasim"

"Tell me about it" I said rolling my eyes as we walked together.

"Do you have class now?"she asked

"No"

"Let's stop somewhere I am in need of a bucket of chicken wings" Amelia said as I agreed with her.

We bought our bucket of chicken wings and some water and decided to sit in the park. Weird .I know but I liked the idea of sitting in the park eating a bucket of hot chicken wings.

"So have you made any friends?" Amelia asked me. We had been sitting in the park talking about all sorts of things. She takes religious studies. She's Christian but has an aunt that is a Muslim convert. Her mum is on a business trip so she stays with her aunt so as not to worry her mom. Her parents are divorced. Her mum isn't ready to settle down again while her dad is with his now pregnant, as she suspects, fiancé who she isn't fond of.

"No I've literally been with Deeni for the past two weeks"

"You're kidding right?"

"We've been like that ever since "

"Hey! Why don't I pick you. You can meet my friends"

"I don't know.I'm not that social" I said thinking about her offer.

"Don't worry you don't have to. You got off well with me"

"I am not used to being away from Deeni when we are out but it's high time I give Deeni a break from babysitting me and let him hang out with his friends without worrying about Deena"

"Baby sitting you? Damn you guys are so close" Amelia said .Shock written all over her face.

"Can you believe he told his friends I am mute" I said.

"Mute?"

"Yes. I can't talk and they actually bought it. The journey I have been through just for been his twin is worrisome" I said suddenly finding it funny.

""why?"Amelia asked laughing with me

"I don't know. Maybe I should ask Mr. Deeni that"

"I wish I was as close to my brother as you are to yours" she said sadly,I didn't want to bother her about it

"I got to go home. Deeni will be freaking out if I am not home" I said standing up.

"Deeni and not your parents" she asked chuckling

"He is mum and dad put in one "I replied

"okay .I would love to hang out with you two sometimes"she said standing up.

"you are welcome but first, I need an ice cream.That man has been torturing me with his ice-cream van"

�����A