12

ChApTER 12

"I have a lot of pranks we can do to him" I said looking at Jasim sleeping away.

"Looks like you've forgotten where you learned all those from'Deeni said. Well that's true.Deeni is known was known as a prankster to everybody who knew of his existence and I as his only sibling had to live and deal with his pranks.

"So what should we do to him oh wise one" I asked Deeni.

"I like that name wise one. I have a lot on my mind"Deeni said studying Jasim like he was a science experiment.

"Well I think we should do as much as we can on him and take videos and pictures then on his wedding day if he ever gets married, we will play them for him. I think we should call it twinvenge"I said rambling.

"You didn't learn that from me"Deeni said as we got to work with our experiment.

I agreed to do the recording and photography while Deeni did all the work since.

"Deeni I don't think we should put water down his ear" I told Deeni who was already running for water.

"I read that it can make him throw up and that is the last thing I want to be recording"

"That is the whole point of putting water in his ear"Deeni said.

"Well he can choke if he isn't lying on his sides"

"Then we will change his sleeping position'

"What if he wakes up or changes his position?"
"You are soo annoying Deena. Fine we aren't doing that prank anymore but I will sure like to try it on you"Deeni said frustrated by my hesitation but at least I don't get to see Jasim releasing his insides all over our wonderful sitting room which holds a lot of memories not including barf.i think if that ever happened I will never sit on that couch or even make the mistake of coming here unless when necessary.

"I would have loved for us to shave off his eyebrows but that is haram right?" I asked

"I guess so since I can't even shave of mine without it being haram" Deeni said wrapping Jasim in duct tape.

"He is a deep sleeper" I said taking picture.

"This is rare of him so why not make advantage of the situation"

After finally being done with what we could do we were finally done.

"I think we should set an alarm for him then plug headphones into his ear so he would wake up scared. I have this really cool alarm. Let's say police siren" I said excited.

"The headphones might remove"
"you right earpiece taped to his ear. Maybe one ear. We don't want him to lose both" I said as Deeni got to work.

"Some minutes before fajr would be okay. He is going to look stupid in the morning"Deeni said as I headed upstairs to sleep but not before I kept the camera somewhere to record him. I have never felt soo good in my life. Maybe because it has been long since Deeni and I did stuffs like this on someone.twinvenge like I said. I like that.

When your mom hangs an alarm clock which wakes you up for fajr, classes and prayers then you know the hassle of having an annoying sound waking you up and not being able to stop it. Great Job mom, now the whole family is going to go to jannah. No sarcasm intended