Chapter#5

Hira's POV:

"Who were you talking to yesterday night?" Saba asked.

"Huh?...No one." I answered absent-mindedly.

"Liar, Hassan called me this morning, complaining I kept his best friend busy for so long last night... He is thinking you were talking to me."

"He misunderstood."

"Yes, he did. But when will you tell me who were you talking with?"

"Argh! Aby yar, wait." I said getting irritated by her.

I quickly email the documents and turn to face her.

"Now tell me, what is it?"

"Who were you talking to, idiot?"

"Muhammad Shah."

What was his nickname????

"Muhammad Shah???? Who is he? His name sounded like a big scary man. Who usually wears white cotton Shalwar Kameez, with a big pointed moustache, which he swirl whenever he smirks evilly." She also swirls her imaginary moustaches, putting one hand on her waist. It made me chuckle. Then, I tell her the whole story, how I drop my laptop and he sent it through his mother and how we become friends.

"Wow! It sounds like a drama story."

"It is." I agree with her.

"But I think you should tell Hassan about him. You cannot trust a man only because his mother is nice."

"I know and I wasn't planning to hide it from him in the first place. I mean why would I hide? I am not doing anything wrong." I shrugged.

"True!... Oye, but if he asks to meet you?" She asked holding a piece of mango in her hand.

"I'll say no... I wouldn't meet a stranger." I answered and stuff a big piece of mango in my mouth.

But I have a feeling that we will come face to face someday...

~

Zulqarnain POV:

"Zulqarnain, you have an interview on tomorrow morning show related to your new drama serial." My PA reminds me of almost shouting from the stairs.

"Roger that." I shouted back from opening the car's door. I am already late to pick Sara, she will be mad at me.

I quickly drove to her place and text her to come out. I don't want to go in, her mother is quite proud and self-centred and I really don't like such people.
Sara silently slid inside the car and turned her face to the window.
"Hay, I am sorry yar. I was caught up in work." I tried to explain.

"Ahan." She didn't look at me.

Uff! She is too much...

I pick the small Teddy bear and flowers which I bought for her and slowly put them on her lap. As soon as her eyes landed on it she shrieked in joy.

"OMG! It's they are beautiful and look at this Teddy... aww it's so cute." She said, hugging the Teddy bear.

"Now will you accept my apologies?"

"Yes." She gives me a bright smile and wrapped her arms around me to give a small hug.

Problem solved ...!

"So where do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Surprise me." She answered holding her chin up.

~