Chapter#7

Not edited.

"Oye! Wake up yar. We will be late for college." I heard Tahir's voice.

"I am up. I am up." I sat up squeezing my eyes.

"Yar why didn't we take admission in an evening college?" I opened one eye and look at him getting ready.

"Shut up and get up before my sweet mother switch into her Hitler mode. She is already mad at us for coming late yesterday night."

"Abe yar!" I stretched my arm and get off the bed.

Within fifteen minutes both me and Tahir are in his car going to my house because I forgot to bring my uniform yesterday.

"I will only drop you and leave for college." He announced.

"The first is English class today?" I asked, only to receive a wink from him.

"You're a hopeless man." I sighed.

"Oh come on yar! Ms Sana is really an item. Totally hot and we should praise God's creations right?" He winked again.

"Other teachers are not a creation of Devil." I said with a smile and look outside.

Soon we reached home and I thank God that 'He' already left. I don't want to face him. I am tired of his lectures to change myself... this is my life, I will do whatever I want, whatever I like. I don't like to chain down as they want me, both Papa and Him.

"Assalam o Allaikum Ami." I enter the house.

"Wallaikum Assalam! Why didn't you come last night? He was asking about you." Ami says angrily.

"Huh?... Why he was asking about me?" I scoff.

"Ahmar! He is your elder brother." Ami scold.

"Yeah! I remember." I mumble entering my room.

I quickly change into uniform, take my bike keys and leave the house shouting 'Allah Hafiz'.

~

"You miss the class Ahmar." Faiq shouted as soon as I entered the class.

"Did that on purpose. Besides, it's not like she was to give a real lecture. All she does is bat her long lashes and ask others opinions. I doubt that she even know how to teach."

"Don't you dare to say anything about her." Zaid said in his fake angry tone.

"Yes, or else we will make you sit between girls in Pakistan Studies class." Tahir says giving a high five to Zaid. I rolled my eyes at them. Pakistan Studies is my sleeping class. I mean why do we have to study this subject when we are born Pakistani.

"Yar when will the next class start?" Tahir asks.

"It's already started seven minutes ago." Zaid answered.

"Abe! Get up yar. That teacher will seriously call our parents if we miss his class again." Faiq jumps from the desk and run towards the class.

"Oye! You have forgotten your bag." I run behind him holding his and do does the guys.

We all stop near the window where Faiq was standing looking inside the class. I step forward and saw a girl signal him to wait by waving her pen in negative. We stood there watching as four students left their seats for us and move back. This is how we cover for each other.

After waiting for eight minutes, she nods her head in positive and we sneak inside the class. The teacher was writing something on board so he didn't notice any of us besides me. Because I was tripped on my untied shoelaces but maintain my balance before hitting the ground. It catches everyone attention and the teacher also turn back.