Chapter#41

Ahmar's POV:

"Her request is unfathomable to me. What is the point of showing us that stupid drama? I don't like it at all." I said packing my guitar in the bag.

The four of us came to Zaid's apartment after college to pack our stuff. Tomorrow would be the last day of our college and later we promised Hira to finish all the episodes in two days so we can move into our new place and later can focus on our studies.

"How many episodes have you watched?" Asked Zaid picking up the papers we have scattered all over the place.

"Two."

"Same, and I am also unable to find anything interesting other than the involvement of music in it."

"My elder sister, she is a K-drama freak." Faiq also joined our conversation, "I asked her about it, and according to her it's one of the best dramas created for high school students."

"So?" Zaid turned to Faiq.

"So, I watched five-episode last night and after pondering around all day long, I somewhat understand why Ms Hira wanted us to watch this drama."

"Why?" Tahir and I asked in unison.

"I think it will be better if we found out the reason on our own. Otherwise, there will be no point in watching it."

"Means, you are not telling us?" Asked Tahir.

"No, she asked each one of us to watch it for a reason and it might sound funny but I respect her for this. She put up quite an effort for us to obey her."

"Means all her drama about wishes and stuff was a setup." Tahir mumbled.

"Because she wanted us to listen to her for our own good." Faiq said nodding his head.

"Oh my God, I admire her even more now." Tahir said with a dramatic sigh.

Zaid and I exchange a glance and both turned to our work. There was no point arguing them, she has them in her hands. First my parents and now my friends, she knows how to win the hearts of people and now I am confused about whether she is genuinely nice or has some kind of ulterior motives.

I really need to talk to her...

~*~

Hira's POV:

After lunch with auntie, I came to my portion, locked the door, and went to my bedroom for a small nap. I have one hour before Tahir's arrival so the best thing I could think of is resting. Taking off my dupatta, I dropped myself on the bed but abruptly got upon hearing my door knocking.

"Who is it?" I asked grabbing my dupatta again.

"Ahmar." I heard Ahmar's voice.

What is he doing here???

I opened the door and found him standing in his college uniform.

"Is everything alright?" I got a little worried, according to auntie he has an old habit of changing his uniform as soon as he comes home.

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Why did you ask us to watch that drama?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I want to know the reason."

"There is no reason behind."

"Then why are we wasting our time?"

"Because it was the agreement among us. Remember?"

"You could've asked something more sensible?"