Chapter 23

HI GUYS!!!! *WAVES*

SO THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE WATTY'S!

Please, go to Twitter, follow me at Gleeson1Km.

Then for #MyWattysChoice please choose Skater Cinderella and my other stories!!

I love you guys so much and am super excited!!!

AND ALSO I GOT A INSTAGRAM THERE IT IS ABOVE ^.^

And read the authors note at the end it is very important thank you

++++++++++++++++++++

Have you ever woken up feeling completely and utterly refreshed. I don't mean the typical refreshed where you just got enough sleep. No, I mean the refreshed in which you wake up, sit up, stretch your sore muscles and smile as the birds tweet and twitt about. No?

Well me neither.

You would think that after the amazing events that had occurred last night, I would be pumped and happy and all the joyous things in the universe.

But that would be completely wrong.

It wouldn't matter if I had won the lottery or even found the cure for cancer. Nothing--and I mean nothing--could make waking up any easier for me. I will forever be the person who acts like the walking dead for the first half-hour into being awake.

The movies lied, I tell you! It's all lies! LIES!

Being as it was indeed a Sunday, I took it upon myself to sleep in until around nine in the morning. For anyone else that isn't considered sleeping in, but when you consider the fact that five out of seven days I wake up at six in the morning, it is indeed sleeping in.

With a rueful and lazy groan, I slowly peeled open my eyes. The darn sunlight from my window had indeed woken me from my slumber. Strings of curses flowed through my mouth as I damned the sun to the ninth circle of hell. Slowly--and I mean very slowly--I dragged myself out of bed. Of course, as I said, I was like the walking dead when I woke up in the morning. So, it was perfectly expected when I tumbled out and fell on to the floor.

Stupid floor, for getting in my way. I grumpily thought as I picked myself up off the floor.

I trudged into the bathroom. After taking care of my business, I walked out whilst rubbing my eyes like a child. My feet moved on their own accord as I walked out of my room and towards the downstairs kitchen. Even when tires, I could never forget about my one true love: food.

I made my way downstairs, my feet dragging as I moved at an agonizingly slow pace. Rounding the corner of the kitchen doorway, my eyes came to see Julia and Jenna sitting at the table. Jill was speaking on the phone, looking out the window at the far side of the kitchen and Jenna's back was to me. My eyes moved over to Julia, who looked at me, looked at her food, and then snapped her gaze back to me with widened eyes.

I scrunched my eyebrows together as I looked at her, wondering why she looked so panicked. Apparently, trying not to alert her sister across the table, Julia raised her hand and patted her hair down, looking at me with expectant eyes.

A question brow rose on my forehead as I watched her touch her hair, point to her hair, and eventually just flat out shoo me away. I yawned as Jill's voice sounded from the end of the kitchen.

"...yes... I see... Well was she brunette or blonde?" Jill investigated into the phone. Noticing the fact that there was a large rainstorm raging outside, I came to the conclusion that Jill must be working at home today.