Ch: 2 secret revealed

Someone's pov

"There's no escape dear brother." Morganna said striding into the room shaking everyone out of their individual escape plans.

Merlins expression turned to confusion for a split second before slipping into a mask of cold anger and ironically pity as thoughts flew through his head at a blinding rate.

How did she know they were awake already? Did she time the duration of the spell? Was it a apart of the spell? Scrying glass maybe? Was she watching constantly? Merlin blinked again to clear his thoughts. how she knew wasn't important at the moment. he needed to protect arthur even if it exposes him and gets him killed. Stupid destiny and evil half sister. Merlin thought to himself greatly annoyed by this predicament.

His magic reached out first to arthur then spread to the rest of the knights. His magic was Reacting to their casters slight panic as a thought whirred into his mind that sent a chill go down his spine. What if morganna tells them his secret now?

merlin clenched his jaw in attempt to wheel all these emotions away. Protect arthur just protect everyone don't be stupid think it through. Merlin told himself in a reprimanding way as he looked into morganna's eyes for the second time since their captivity.

"Why have you brought us here morganna?" Arthur asked his voice angry, demanding, and commanding authority.

Morganna scowled at her brother. She didn't like this new tone and persona her would be brother put up. It was the way he acted when he was pissed at uther, missed a hunting trip because merlin was late and he said something that upset gwen. To put it bluntly she hated that facial expression of her brothers because it was so familiar and to morganna familiar things now hurt like hell.

She missed his comforting presence. His determination to prove his point to her and keep her safe. Now all arthur did was push her away and try to kill her. All she did was take what was rightfully hers!

She was the eldest of the two after all. But alas, uther could never have an ilegitamet magical daughter sitting on the throne of camelot. But even more so than Arthur's tone and facial expression it was merlins that hurt her the most.

All she could see within the eyes that once brought her comfort was hatred malice, and an emotion that morganna could not comprehend. It looked something a kin to pity but that couldn't possibly be correct. So she brushed it off or at least she tried to. A thought rang through morganna's head that made her guilt increase. Did merlin still love her? She didn't dwell on this for long however because the dumb drunkard of a knight decided to talk again.

"Princess asked you a question m'lady!" Gwaine chirped sarcastically.

His head hurt greatly and he was extremely worried about merlin. They all were trained knights now but merlin he was just a servant. I mean what could merlin do against a high priestess. More importantly what could he do against a high priestess witch? Oh yeah die. Gwaine was just loving these odds.

However it wasn't the presence of morganna or the magical kidnapping that bothered him the most it was merlin or to put it another way it was merlins body that scared the the never sober knight.

How, why and when the hell did the smiling happy idiot get all those scars? Did arthur beat him? Gwaine mentally shook his head at that thought. Arthur ever hurting merlin was out of the question. He wasn't that type of noble; goblet throwing aside.

As gwaine looked at merlin he was immensely surprised. The look on merlins face aside his best friend seemed as though he was rather comfortable. No comfortable wasn't the right word gwaine decided. accustomed to was probably the more accurate conclusion. This only led gwaine to another set of questions that sickened him to his very core. Has merlin been kidnapped by morganna before? If so did she torture him and how could none of them know.