Ch: 3 this is just ridiculous

Arthurs pov

I gazed at merlins unconscious form. He looked so peaceful but at the same time so vulnerable, so defenseless. My throat was dry so i coughed trying to clear it.

'We have to get out of here before morganna returns. If we're not out by then i fear for what she will do to merlin.' I thought to myself.
I was brought out of my thoughts by gwaine.

"Is no one gonna explain to me what just happened?" He asked slightly dazed. Merlins head had rammed into his on the way down.

"Morganna has gone insane." Lancelot answered him. Lancelot was eyeing merlin worriedly as was gwaine.

It hurt me greatly because i knew it was not i who has their loyalty it is merlin. But the hurt lessoned when i thought it through. yes they are loyal to merlin but merlin will always be loyal to me. No matter what.

"So nothing new there then.. "Elyan said.

"Apparently." Leon drawled his eyes focused on merlins chest.

"Anyone else think merlin has to be the first one out of here?" Gwaine asked. He was still eyeing his too loyal for his own good friend with worry.

"Agreed" i said speaking up. Leon looked about to object but silenced when he saw the looks gwaine,lance, and i sent him.

"Anyone else wondering if merlins been hiding some stuff from us unecessarily?" Elyon asked. Trying to break the deathly silence that creeped throughout the space.

"Yup" percevil said popping the p.

"I wonder how he got that one?" Gwaine said pointing to the circular mangled burn mark on his chest.

"Maybe when he fought morganna." Lancelot spoke up. He needed to figure out if any of them suspected merlin of sorcery.

Arthur snorted." With merlins luck he probably tripped on a rock and landed on a camp fire on his journey from ealdor." He joked. Arthur prayed and tried to sway his own mind to that theory but he just couldn't there were too many smaller less painful more annoying scars.

They were Up and down and side to side. his slightly tone arms held many thinly healed scars uneven and deep. Some were even going over the old ones.

Only god knows how many were on his chest and back,if he has any on his legs that would have made his escape all the more his escape? Great now he's thinking like morganna. Thats just brilliant.

"We can question him - nicely- when we get back to camelot. right now we have to find our weapons and our shirts and get the hell out of here." I stated firmly trying to shake the new negative thoughts about morganna torturing merlin out of my mind.

"Sorceress's suck." Lancelot said rubbing his eyes.

"Especially when they are out to kill" said

"You forgot scare off you horses.." Gwaine said.

"Okay thats it i have got to ask..." Elyan said trailing off.

"Ask away sir elyan." i said my mood picking up slightly.

"Why in the hell are we shirtless?" Elyan asked.

I frowned and looked down. Sure enough i saw only muscles and no fabric covering them.

Gwaine laughed outright."You just noticed now princess?" Gwaine asked cheerfully.

"Well i was a little preoccupied." I stated my ears going slightly red from embarassment.

"Occupied with what!? Chatting with your witchy sister?" Gwaine asked.

"Naah probably just worrying about me but he's too much of a prat to admit it." A voice said making me smile.

"Merlin" i said relieved." Merlin are you-"i started but inwardly frowned when i found i could no longer talk nor move.

"Merlin are you ready to talk?" Morganna asked once again striding in.

Merlin felt the urge to bash his head against the wall. However then arthur would be stuck with morganna. So he settled on saying. "Okay this is ridiculous!" merlin snapped glaring

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry this is so short. But its an update read comment read my other story. My naruto glimpse into the future story got a lot of updates so i figure this one should too! Comment tiff out peace!?