The gang leader wants me

Chapter 6
Skylar's POV

I woke up with the sound of shouting, I looked around and saw the side of my door window opened, Sebastian, Carter, John and Alec stood there watching me.

Once Sebastian saw I was awake he opened the door and put me on his lap, he said "why did you wake up love? go to sleep baby I'll be right here," I nodded my head, can't be bothered answering him because I was so tired, I couldn't keep my eye's opened.

I yawned and made my self comfortable on his lap, I woke up as I felt the car come to a stop, I opened my eyes and turned my head to Sebastian who was actually staring at me.

I blushed and looked down to my lap, he lifted my chin up "don't look down, I love it when you blush love," I blushed even more if that's possible.

Sebastian opened the door and carried me towards his house I presume, I looked up and I gasped of how beautiful it looked.

As Sebastian was walking I asked "is this your house?" he smirked and nodded.

John came up to us and asked me "do you like it sis," I nodded my head and replied "its beautiful and very big" john, Sebastian, Alec and Carter chuckled.

As we entered, my jaws dropped it was even more beautiful, wow. I turned my head to the right and I'm guessing it was a living room by the looks of it. But what immediately caught my eyes was a plant of red roses on the glass table.

I wiggled trying to get out of his arms, Sebastian sensed something was wrong, he quickly put me down "love what's wrong are you hurt are you..." He couldn't finish of his sentence as I ran to the table and took the plant off it, I hugged the plant and smelled them, I know weird right but don't judge me.

I love roses so much, I remember when me and my real mum went to this garden area where you can see old ladies planting seeds of different types of flowers and vegetable's, me and mum use to help out and we planted our own flowers, we choosed roses because each rose symbolised different things such as

A red rose symbolises love and romance, yellow roses symbolises joy, friendship and good health etc.

I was broken from my thoughts by Sebastian who looked amused and pissed? What did I do wrong? Alec came up to me "why are you hugging a plant?"

"It's roses, I love roses and I wanted to touch it" Alec laughed and shook his head, Sebastian walked up to me and grabbed the plant out of my hand which made me upset and put it back on the table.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch to him, he growled "you should never leave my arms again love, in case of an emergency" I nodded my head and put my head down afraid to look up because he might hit me like my father use to.

I flinched when I felt his hand hold my cheek in a tender way, I looked up confused of why he didn't hit me. "I will never ever hit you baby," he said to me.

I nodded and looked around and saw the guys watching us, I suddenly felt embarrassed and went closer to Sebastian to hide from their stares. Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled, "come on love do you want to see our bedroom?"

"Our?" I asked bewildered

"Yes love, you will be sleeping with me" Sebastian answered.

Sebastian took my hand and walked passed everyone up the stairs, the boys were following behind us laughing at Alec who had said something funny which made them laugh. As Sebastian opened his bedroom door, I looked at his room with amazement, everything in his room had black and white furniture.

All laughter quieted down as I can feel their eyes on me, I walked towards the bed and felt the silky fabric going through my fingers, I pressed my hand down on the mattress. I touched the fluffy pillows which are black and white.

I took 1 step back, I looked down and saw there is a big gap where you can hide 5 people in, I crawled under the bed and felt the carpet, I never ever slept in a proper bed before in my life, also I never got furniture such as carpets, draws, chairs that's why I'm so fascinated by the way Sebastian room looks like.

I heard Carter mumble to the guys "it looks like she never seen a room in her life, especially a bed" he thought I didn't hear what he said but I did and he's right.

Sebastian's POV

I was there watching my baby girl touching the fabric of the bed sheets, she kept on feeling the mattress and pillows, I could see it in her eyes that she was very interested in what she is seeing.

At one point I saw her crawl under the bed and I could see her small soft hands feeling the carpet, I hear Carter mumble to us "it looks like she never seen a room in her life, especially a bed,"

John spoke up "dude, did you see where she sleeps, she slept on a dirty mattress and a wardrobe which was broken and to top it all off a shattered window. When me and Sebastian went in we could feel the coldness and it was not good, a person could get really ill, but I'm surprised she didn't."

"Guys you go to bed now, I'll take it from here, thank you for today" I say.

They nod and Alec spoke "no problem man, I'll be heading off anyways, good night" I nod and reply "good night guys."

I close my door and head where Skylar is, I kneeled down "love, can you come out of there now please" she crawls where I am and smiles, " I never seen a bed like this, heck I never even been to a proper bed room."

I smiled and picked her up bridal style and placed her on the bed, she gets up and starts jumping, I started to laugh she looked like a little school girl high on sugar. Skylar looks at me and says "what?"

"Nothing baby girl, come on you need to get some sleep, tomorrow we are going to the doctors to check your ribs I know your in pain even though you don't tell me."

"But I'm not tired" she argues

"Skylar you can spend as much time in this room, come on now you got to rest love"

"Okay, fine" she agrees

I walk towards my wardrobe and opened it finding a t shirt for my princess, "Sebastian" I hear my princess call "hmm"

"Are you gonna stay here?"

I faced towards her and say "don't worry love I ain't going nowhere," I got one of my black v neck shirt and walked towards Skylar.

She looks up at me and I put my hands up showing her my t shirt, "love, here wear my t shirt you'll be comfortable more than that jumper of yours," I walk back to my wardrobe and took out my boxers and tossed it to her " oh and here, take this."

She catches it and whispers a thank you, she gets up and goes in the bathroom, few minutes later she returns and she looked so sexy as ever, her beautiful long legs I wonder what I could do to those... I was cut short from a throat being cleared and I looked up and saw Skylar blushing.

I take my shirt of revealing my 6 packs and my tattoos, I take off my jeans and throw them on the floor, now I'm only in my boxers.

I walk up to Skylar and picked her up and placed her gently on the bed, I got the covers over us and I pulled Skylar towards me, I put her head on my chest and my legs over hers, I put my arms protectively around her making sure she is secure in my hold and kissed her cheek, forehead and nose, whispering "goodnight my love" and let the sleep take over me.