The gang leader wants me

Chapter 18
Sebastian's pov

Right now im in my office surround with my gang members, including Alec,Charter and John.

"That fucking prick Stole what is mine" I growled.

I pointed at Rodger and the other guards who were present in the house.

"You guys supposed to be taking care of her, not fucking arguing who's going with her to the fucking garden" I shouted

My heart was aching without my baby girl here, I want to hold her,make sure she never leaves my sight.

But I couldn't do a simple thing.

I turned around and punched a wall leaving a huge dent into it.

My nose was flaring with anger and blood trickling down my hand on to the floor.

All the commotion in the room stopped, no one spoke or uttered a simple word.

They all know how pissed I am right now and if they spoke, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

The only thing on my mind is Skylar.

If she's okay, if she's hurt, oh if someone touches her ill rip their fucking heart out.

My mind isn't functioning properly, all I want is my princess.

She completes me and...my thoughts were stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head around and saw John.

"Listen man, we are all fucking pissed, how do you think I feel huh. My sister was kidnapped by our number 1 enemy. "

He breathed in and spoke "we are all going to find her and we are going to make sure James pays the price"

John smirked at the end and squeezed my shoulder in a reassuring way.

I nodded and walked back to my desk and sat on the leather chair.
"Tim, go track James, I want the results in my hand in 10 minutes"

"Alec call amelia and make sure the SUVs are parked outside the house"

He nodded his head and took his phone out of his pockets and headed out of the door.

I sighed and pulled my hair in frustration.

Few minutes later Tim comes back and walks to me and stretches his hand to give me the paper.

I took it from him quickly and nodded to him in a thank you way.

It read 15 Stamford ville

As I was going to speak my office door banged open.

In came a furious amelia

Oh shit

"Sebastian knight!" She growled,

And came marching towards me in a pissed off manner, she slammed her hands on the desk.

"Skylar was taken and you didn't even tell me until now" she said through gritted teeth

Amelia has been very close to Skylar and treats her as a sister.

I sighed "amelia we have found her, the only thing we need to do is to get armed and quickly get out of here, so I can have what is mine" giving her a glare

She nodded her head in agreement and walked out of the door to get prepared.

Baby be strong ill be there in a few minutes

Skylar's pov

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings

Everything came back to me, the kidnapping and James

I wanted to go home

Wait home?

Ever since i have been living with Sebastian, I felt very happy and loved.

He made me feel special like I was actually wanted.

This brought a smile on my face but turned into a frown, because of the situation I am in.

I didn't hear the door opening and closing as I was concentrated with the thoughts that are going through my head.

Someone touched my cheek and I jumped with the sudden impact.

My heart was beating very fast, that literally scared me.

I turned my head to look at the person who interrupted me with my thoughts, and found James staring at me with amusement and love?

What?

"Hello princess" he said whilst stroking my head.

I had the urge to cry, tears were threatening to fall out but I closed my eyes to keep them in.

"Princess, I am so happy, your here with me"

I opened my eyes confused, so I spoke "why?"

He chuckled and whispered " I'm in love with you"

"But. ..." He put his fingers on my lips to silence me.

I wanted to move away from him but the only problem is, that I am tied up with ropes.

They really hurt and blood is still leaking out, he doesn't even realise, James just keeps staring at me.

Few seconds of silence, James finally spoke "come on my princess"

I was about to say I was not his but Sebastian but James had other plans

He lifted me up and put me on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

I looked down to the floor.wishing Sebastian will come and take me away from this place especially away from James.

I heard bunch of laughter and clattering of knife and forks.

Once we enter everyone goes silent.

He walks to an empty seat and places me on it.

A plate full of pancakes was in front of me.

I didn't want to eat anything and it seemed that James got the message.

"Everyone this is Skylar, my princess" he looked at me adoringly.

I looked away from him and then suddenly I heard people say "she's right for you man"
"She's so cute"
"Can I hug her?"

Everyone start to laugh but I just stayed silent looking at my hands which were on my lap.

I finally realized that spike was also taken, spike! Where's spike

I was breathing heavily and suddenly I was picked up and placed on someone else's lap.

I looked up and found James with a worried expression

I wiggled out of his grip but was no use

"Baby what's wrong"

I huffed in annoyance

"Where's spike? " I whispered

He was about to answer but heard a loud growl.

I turned my head to the sound and found spike sprinting towards me.

I jumped out of James hold and ran to him.

He howled in happiness and I smiled thanking god that nothing bad happened to him.

I couldn't hug him as you all know that idiot tied me up.

"Sorry man, the wolf got away from my hold" a man said whilst crouching down and getting his breathing back to normal.

I giggled because I know that no one can catch spike.

I heard people say awe

As I kept stroking spikes fur he suddenly growled.

I looked behind me and found James looking at me in suprise?

He was about to walk towards me until I heard gunshots.