The gang leader wants me

Chapter 12
Skylar's POV

I was in the garden with roses surrounding me, one of the guards were standing there looking at me with adoration, I don't get it with these guards.

I picked a red rose and put it in my hair, next minute I know I heard shouting, I turned my head towards the noise and saw a furious Sebastian walking my way.

Opps I might have not told him I was going to be in the rose garden, "Skylar!" He shouted, I put my head down scared of what he's going to do to me.

He pulled me towards his chest "look at me" I shook my head I didn't want to, "Skylar you better look at me right now" his voice was full of authority.

I looked up slowly and saw he was pissed but relieved at the same time, he said to me "I was so worried about you, you should always tell me where you going"

"I'm sorry Sebastian, but I just wanted to go to the rose garden, if I told you, you wouldn't let me go, you will carry me with you to your office" I whispered to him.

He sighed "I always want you by my side love, and protected"

I said to him "Sebastian I brought one of the guards with me, I know you wouldn't like it if I was alone"

He replied "good" he turned his head towards the guard who has his head down in respect, "Rodger you may go I'll call you back later" he nodded "yes boss" and walked off.

I kissed Sebastian on the lips, "I'm sorry I scared you Sebastian, please don't be mad at me" he nodded his head "I would never be mad at you my love, next time you better tell me okay"

"Okay" I look down defeated, he lifted my chin and kissed me, the kiss was soft and gentle. Whilst we were kissing I heard a whimper, I broke the kiss "Sebastian did you hear that"

He replied "yes I did" he pushed me behind him and I wrapped my arms on his torso, he took out his gun aiming where we heard the noise.

As we got closer the noise got louder, it was behind a bush, Sebastian moved it a little closer and we were both shocked, there layed a big wolf.

The wolf had grey, black and white features he was beautiful, he growled once he saw us, I moved away from Sebastian and went closer to the wolf.

Sebastian grabbed my arm, the wolf growled and standed up, "Sebastian I know what to do so please let me do it"
"No you are..." I quickly interrupted him "please" giving him puppy dog eyes. He sighed in frustration but nodded.

I smiled and carefully walked towards the wolf, I kneeled in front of him and put both of my hands on the floor, I bowed my head in submission. I heard the wolf approached me and felt his snout on my neck, I giggled because it was very ticklish.

I slowly put my hands up and touched his fur, he purred and rubbed his self on me, I heard a click sound of a gun, me and the wolf turned our heard to the direction of the noise and I gasped, Sebastian was pointing the gun towards the wolf.

He growled angry and went into a protective stance infront of me, Sebastian looked shock of how protective he was infront of me and lowered his gun down, I gently put my hands on his head and stroked his fur, reassuring him everything's fine.

I got up and walked towards Sebastian, i kissed his cheek "touch the wolf, he won't bite" he nodded and walked towards him, he growled, "Sebastian do what I did" he did the same action and bowed his head in submission, the wolf licked him in the face, I giggled.

He got up and the wolf walked towards me and licked my hand, "I'm going to name you Spike," he howled and wiggled his tail.

Spike leaned forward in a playful way and jumped up and down, running around howling. I guess Spike wants me to catch him, so that's what I did.

I ran after him, laughing and giggling, he was so fast, suddenly strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and picked me up Stopping me from running after Spike.

Spike stopped running and looked towards me, he growled warningly to Sebastian. Sebastian let go of me and put his arms up in surrender "I don't like that wolf" he mumbled.

"Hehe well I love him" crouching down "come here boy" he came running to me "whose a good boy" and tickled his ear, he barked in response.

"Spike, this is Sebastian and don't worry he will never hurt me if he does you can bite him okay" I said

Spike howled and walked to Sebastian and licked his hand, Sebastian smirked at him but petted his head, he ran off somewhere.

Sebastian walked up to me and pulled me towards his chest "princess, I'll be in my office, I've got a lot of work to do and I know you won't be in harm because I can see that wolf is already being protective."

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, the kiss was about to get heated but I pulled away quickly "Skylar, I want more" he whined

"You need to work so off you go now" I giggled, Sebastian groaned but pecked my cheek "this isn't over" and walked back inside.

Few minutes later Rodger came out to keep an eye on me, he even questioned about the wolf, I just said I found him and started to talk to him whilst playing with spike.

Unknown POV

I was hiding behind the Bush with 3 of my men behind me, we were watching my princess playing with a wolf. She was talking to the guy, which I'm guessing is Sebastian's guard.

I fucking hate Sebastian, he is my number one enemy and when I bumped into this beautiful girl, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I want her and she is mine not Sebastian's or anybody else's she's fucking mine.

I watched her chasing the wolf with a big smile on her face and I smiled, I heard silent awws from my gang member. I knew they love her, she's so kind and lovely.

She even respected them, by calling them Sir, I know it looks like its not a big deal but it is, people treat my gang members like shit, its always me getting the most respect.

"Ow" I saw my princess fall on the ground, holding her knee, I was about to go and help her but someone put their hands on my shoulder stopping me.

The guard looked terrified, he ran to my princess, but the wolf quickly jumped infront of her, growling.
"Rodger its okay I'm fine" she petted the wolfs head "spike I'm okay" he whined and licked her knee.

She giggled, that sound is like music in my ear, I sighed I really want her, but don't worry I'll come back soon princess and I went back to our cars.