The gang leader wants me

Chapter 26
Skylar's pov

"Skylar dear" she stroked my head in a motherly way.

"Anna how are you? " I asked

"Im fine my dear" she said smiling.

"Wow you look beautiful and different" I smiled back and cuddled with her.

She laughed "thank you, well Rodger did give me everything that I need" she looked and Roger and I saw love in his eyes.

I let go of her, Rodger came towards her and gave a peck on her lips.

I was standing there looking at the cute couple in front of me I didn't notice Sebastian's arms around me.

He kissed my cheek and I felt his lips linger there a bit longer and then he let go.

"Me and Rodger will be in my office discussing somethings okay my love."

I nodded my head, Rodger let go of anna and walked away with Sebastian.

I sat down on the leather black couch and anna joined me "I see you and Rodger are a couple"

She blushed "yes we are"

My smile widened "really!" I started bouncing on my seat with excitement.

"Yes dear really" still blushing

"I want to know everything that happened" I smiled

Anna chuckled at my behaviour,

"Well Skylar dear, I'll tell you everything."

Anna's pov

(When Rodger picks anna up and carries her bridal style to the car)

The man gently put me on the seat and closed the door, I saw him talking to a few of those guys and he walked to the drivers seat.

He is very buff and strong, he looks hot.

The car ride was silent, I felt the car halting to a stop. He got out of his seat and opened my side of the door.

I felt his arms under my legs and picked me up, I immediately put my arms around him and leaned closer as I can feel the warmth radiating of his body.

I looked up and found him smirking, I looked down blushing, "don't hide that blush from me" he demanded.

I looked up and he kissed me full on the lips, his lips were so smooth.

My arms went to his hair and tugged it, I heard a groan.

I pulled away getting my breathing back to normal.

I looked over his shoulder and saw a beautiful house, it was very big.

"Where am I?" I asked in confusion.

"Your staying with me in my house" he said.

I looked at myself and thought how can a handsome guy like him like me.

I didn't realise I was placed on a soft floor. I looked around and found everything in this room was either black, grey and white.
"Come on my sweet let's get you cleaned up and some new clothes."

I let him lead me to his bedroom im guessing. The guy opened the door and his room looked sp cosy and comfortable.

He opened his closet and I saw loads of women clothing, this somehow got me jealous.

I looked myself in the mirror and flinched, I look horrible.

"Don't look at yourself like that do you hear me" he growled in anger.