The Gang leader wants me

Chapter 9
Skylar's POV

As we were all talking, laughing and joking around, one by one everyone left, either tired or had business to intend to. It was only me and Sebastian in the kitchen, I was still on his lap like a baby who is cuddling with its mother.

Sebastian was feeding me, I tired to grab the spoon out of his hands but he was so stubborn and would put his hands higher out of my reach.

"Love, after you finished eating, I'll take you outside to the garden, you need to practise walking baby girl," Sebastian said in my ear whilst sucking on my ear lobe.

I giggled because it was very ticklish, he smiled and chuckled.

"Wait, did you say garden?" I asked

"Yh why, don't you want to go there, we'll go.." He didn't finish what he was saying as I squealed as a teen school girl "YAY!!! COME ON SEBASTIAN LETS GO, I FINISHED EATING LETS GO!!!"

He laughed at my eagerness but carried me towards the garden, I saw pink roses everywhere, I was wiggling out of Sebastian's grip but he instantly tightened his hold on me.

I then remembered when I saw the plant of red roses on the table and I got out of Sebastian's hold which he did not like one bit, I really need to keep that in mind.

"Sebastian i want to touch the roses, put me down" I wiggled

"Love, stop wiggling, you will touch the roses but Remember you can't walk" he said to me in a calm tone

I cursed under my breath, "I really want to touch them" giving him puppy dog eyes

"Skylar, you can touch them, but, you have to walk towards them" whilst smirking

I huffed, he put me on my feet gently, once my feet touched the ground I fell down, Sebastian quickly grabbed me and pulled me towards his chest.

"Sebastian" I whined

"Skylar" he whined copying my actions

I pretend to cry, I know he doesn't like it when I cry, my bottom lip trembling and my eyes wide open with fake tears pouring down on my face.

Sebastian noticed and picked me up bridal style, "love, what's wrong? You hurt? Please don't cry shhh baby girl" I snuggled in his chest "what do you need baby girl please tell me, I'll get you anything that you want."

I pointed to the roses and he ran fast towards them, he sat on the bench, I was touching and smelling the roses, I smiled happily.

"That was so not nice" he mumbled

"I only wanted to touch the roses" I said innocently

"Why do you like roses so much?"  He asked me

I froze "ammm..m me a a and my m m mom use to p plant roses" I took deep breaths, I put my head on Sebastian chest and he put his chin on my head whilst stroking my hair.

"Where's your mom?"

"She d died"

"Skylar you don't need to tell me"

I instantly replied "I want to, I've been bottling this up and it looks like its ready to explode so I really want to tell you" I looked up at him, he kissed my forehead "go on love, I'm all ears"

I took a deep breath and moved closer to Sebastian on his lap "we were all a happy family, nothing went wrong.. But it happened all of a sudden Sebastian."

Sebastian said "what happened love?"

"She was in the kitchen making dinner to celebrate my dad's work because he got promoted, my father use to work in a newspaper factory. I walked in and sat on the stool, watching her cook, it made me happy seeing her cook" I sighed

"She stopped all of a sudden, I kept saying mom, but she wouldn't answer, she just fell down. I quickly caught her and saw her coughing up blood, I cried. I got my phone out and called the ambulance, but they were to late....s s she w went l limp in m my a arms, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SEBASTIAN! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

I screamed loudly hitting his chest, I cried and cried, Sebastian whispered sweet things in my ears to calm me down, which really helped.

I whispered "my father blames me for what I did....when..he came through the doors..he saw my mum on the floor with blood surrounding her....my mum dropped the knife on the floor when she was cutting vegetables...so..my dad thought I stabbed her, that's when everything started to turn in a wrong direction"

We both stayed silent, I looked up and saw his face was in pure anger his fist curled into my jumper, I kissed his cheek "please don't be mad, I don't like it when your angry"

His features softens, he looks at my lips and dives in for a kiss. Sebastian licked my bottom lip for access inside my mouth but I denied, trying to tease him, a deep growl sound came from the back of his throat, he squeezed my butt and I gasped.

He wasted no second but to put his tongue inside my mouth, I moaned and put my arms around his neck tugging at his hair earning a grunt from him.

I stopped kissing him trying to get my breathing back to normal, he pecked my lips and put his forehead against mine, who was also panting out of breath as well.

The one word I will describe this kiss is amazing.