The gang leader wants me

Chapter 17
Sebastian's POV

I got out of the car with my gang members following behind me, I didn't want to leave her but I had to. I need to sort this prick out who hasn't given back any of my money.

I reached an alley way and saw him with a girl clinging on to him like her life is depending on it, slut.

I walked in 3 big strides and grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him on the opposite wall, the girl quickly ran away, you can hear the clicking of her heals.

"S Sebastian s s sir, w what b b bring y y you here?" I ignored him and punched his fucking face.

He screamed in pain but that didn't stop me from hitting him, I kept punching his face and kicked his stomach a few times. I grabbed his collar and pulled him up to my level, his feet was off the ground.

"You haven't paid me back and its been 2 fucking months" I said in anger.

He stuttered "I I was g going t t to pay y you.."

I interrupted him "oh okay when will that be frank" I sarcastically said to him.

He bowed his head in defeat, "guys you know what to do"

I let go of him and walked back to my car, I heard shouts and screams, I ignored it and smirked that's what you get by disrespecting the gang leader.

Don't worry we're going to do much more than that.

I was about to open the car door but stopped all of a sudden by my phone ringing.

I huffed and answered the phone "what!" I growled

"Hey b b boss h how's I it g going"

"Rodger? Why are you calling me? " I demanded

I heard him take a breather and then he spoke " b boss s something h h has happened t to Skylar"

When I heard Rodger say that I was pissed and very worried "what. Has happened. To skyler"

"Someone took her"

Once I heard Rodger say that my breathing just stopped it was liked someone shot a bullet in my throat, I declined the call and smashed my phone on the wall, it crumbled down in pieces.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me "what's wrong boss?" Shawn said, I growled " someone got Skylar and I think I know who it is"

I pulled the car door open and drove fast to my house, I promise baby I will come and get you, stay strong love.

Skylar's POV

"You" I whispered but came out muffled "ygfcu"

Tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall, he looked upset?

Why? What did I do to him?

I looked down to spike and saw him sleeping, I couldn't dare to look up at him, the man that I met at the park the other day.

Suddenly the car stopped, I turned my head and saw a mansion but Sebastian mansion is much bigger.

I miss him so much, I shouldn't have gone to the garden, I should have waited for Rodger or someone else to come with me, I'm such an idiot.

My side of the door opened revealing him, I don't even know his frickin name and he knows mine.

He slid his arms under my legs and picked me up and carried me towards the mansion, I wiggled, trying my best to get out of his arms.

The only person's arms I want to be in are Sebastian.

I cried in frustration and growled in anger but in sadness, I didn't do anything wrong to them, I can't even harm a single fly.

"Hey man, where did yo...oh, is this her" a guy said, he had spikey blonde hair but a braid on his right shoulder, he smiled adoringly at me. What the hell?

The guy who was carrying me looked down and smiled "yh she is, she's my princess" he kissed my forehead, all I wanted to do right now was puke and get away from him.

Few seconds later I heard a bundle of feet running to my direction, I heard cute and awwss, I am not cute for god sake.

I felt someone touch my hair and accidentally moved closer to him, he smiled at me like he won a prize or something, I heard awws again. Arrrggghh

Finally he spoke up "okay guys chill, you'll meet her at lunch again."

He walked away from those guys and headed upstairs, he stood in front of a white door and kicked it opened.

I squinted my eyes, trying to blink my tears away.

I didn't realise I was on something soft, I looked around and saw I was on a white bed.

The guy looked at me intently watching my every move, well I got news for you buddy, there is no where for me to escape or move.

He crouched in front of me and touched my cheek "Princess your okay, your safe"

He smiled "I noticed we have been bumping in a lot at each other but not anymore as you are staying with me"

I wiggled in annoyance, I really want to get out of these ropes, it stings alot and i can see blood.

The duct tape was suddenly taken off me

I looked up at him and saw him grinning at me.

I cleared my throat "what's your name? " I asked but cringed at the sound of my voice which was very croaky.

He replied "my names James baby"

He stroked my head "I love to talk to you but got some work to do, ill be back princess"

He leaned in front of me trying to kiss me on my lips but I quickly moved my head away from him.

James kissed my right cheek and chuckled.

"Fiesty, I like it" he whispered and walked out of the room.

The ropes were still bound to me, i cried, Sebastian please come and rescue me.

My eyes started to close, I put my head on the pillow and fell into a deep sleep.