The gang leader wants me

Chapter 11
Skylar's POV

Me and Amelia went to every shop, we even went to Victoria secret. I was holding so many bags I couldn't even walk straight "Skylar give your bags to the guards" Amelia said.

I nodded my head, 4 of the guards took my bags, before, giving me a pat on my head "guys I ain't a dog" I said whilst pouting and folding my arms like a child.

Instead of apologizing, they laughed at my childish behaviour even Amelia, the guards were saying awws and cute, arrrggh I turn my head to Amelia and give her a glare "your not even backing me up" she didn't even reply, she came up to me and gave me a pinch to my cheeks.

When she did that, 9 of the guards pinched my cheeks to, I waved my hands in the air because I was trying to find freedom and I was really small when it comes to these guys, so not fair.

They all chuckled at my attempt to get away from them, few minutes later my cheeks were killing from the pinches.

I waved my hands in the air like I did in Sebastian's office and huffed, they were all on the floor laughing hard, I was so embarrassed of the stares people were giving me.

So I walked away I didn't get very far because I bumped into a wall and fell on the floor mumbling "ouch, stupid wall" I heard chuckling infront of me and realised it wasn't a wall.

I looked up and found 5 buff men, one of the guys, which I'm guessing is the leader of this group sticks his hands for me to take.

He has dark brown spikey hair and dark brown eyes, he was wearing a grey v neck and you can see tattoos on his chest, black leather jacket and black jeans with grey converses.

I blushed and put my hand in his, you can't tell because my cheeks were already bright red but it does look like I'm blushing really badly, I'm am so gonna kill them.

He Lifted me up and I said "thank you, I didn't mean to bump into you so I'm very sorry" I looked down afraid if I look up he will punch me for not looking where I was going but it seems I was wrong.

He lifted my chin up "never look down from me" I looked in his eyes and I saw anger and love?

One of the buff men said "awww look she's blushing"

I immediately shake my head "no you got it all wrong sir, these idiots" pointing behind me who are still laughing there butts off "were pinching my cheek"

The leader said "oh that's explains the redness on your cheeks what's your name sweety"

"My name's Skylar sir" I said more like whispered

I was about to ask what his name was but someone else spoke who was besides him "guys, do you notice something, she's the first ever women who has said sir to us and showed respect."

I was confused what they mean I was about to ask but Amelia shouted very loudly might I add "SKYLAR YOU BETTER GET YOUR ARSE HERE!"

"That's my que to go, bye guys, sorry I bumped into you" I turned and ran where Amelia was, once I reached her she said "where the hell were you"

I replied "no where and by the way have you all stopped laughing at me"

They all sniggered and said "yes" in unison

"I'm gonna make sure all of you pay"

One of them chuckled "yh good luck" that's when they all started to laugh.

15 minutes later we arrived to the mansion, I opened the door and closed it behind me, huffing like a 6 year old child I could still hear their silent giggles and awwss.

I knocked at Sebastian's office, "come in" I opened the door and saw Sebastian desk covered with paper work, I giggled because he looks so funny.

He smiled at me and motioned his head for me to come to him, I walked toward him and kissed him on his cheek "why were you giggling my love?"

"Because you look very funny with all this paper work surrounding you" he shook his head, he was about to kiss my cheek but noticed the redness on both of my cheeks.

He growled angry he pulled me to his lap and demanded "who did this to you love?"

I evilly smiled in my mind, "n n no o one" I looked up and he shouted "AMELIA, GUARDS, COME TO MY OFFICE THIS INSTANCE!" I had to cover my ears because how loud he was.

He grabbed both of my hands and caressed both of my cheeks, few seconds later the door slammed opened, revealing the 15 guards and Amelia. I smirked and pointed to my cheeks they all gasped silently but I heard them.

"Are you gonna tell me why Skylar's cheek is red" he said angrily

Amelia spoke up "we all.." She didn't get to finish what she was saying as I quickly said "they all pinched my cheek really hard and it hurts" my bottom lip trembling.

Sebastian kissed my cheeks and whispered soothing things in my ears I turned my head towards them and stuck my tongue out to them.

Sebastian whispered "I know what they did to you, let's scare them to death shall we my love" I was shocked but nodded my head.

They all looked frighten, they should be hehehe I'm very bad.

"How dare you raise your fingers to my baby girl, I will chop all of your fingers off including you Amelia"

They gasped they run towards the desk and got on there knees, one of them said "we are all sorry please forgive us" including Amelia.

I couldn't help it I laughed so much tears poured down on my face, even Sebastian laughed as well "hahahahahaha you should have seen your faces hahahahahaha" he said

The all grunted and had sad looks on their faces, Amelia said "I really hate you now" while looking down, the guards nodded there heads in agreement.

I didn't want them to be sad, I jumped of Sebastian's lap and ran towards them, I hugged them and said "please forgive me, I'm sorry, I love you guys" they laughed and gave me a group hug they all said "we love you to."

Amelia says "your forgiven but what you did was so good, you should be an actor" I flipped my hair and said "I know right I should" they all chuckled.

Suddenly I was snatched away from the group and into Sebastian's arms "mine" he Nuzzled his nose in my hair, I giggled including Amelia.