The gang leader wants me

Chapter 8
Sebastian's POV

She whispered "I didn't do anything wrong" she closed her eyes, we all let go of her.

John spoke "what the hell just happened"

I replied "no idea mate I didn't know she was scared of needles"

The doctor spoke "I have to fix her ribs now Sebastian sir, so would you all please leave this room"

I nodded my head and all of us went out of the room, before I went, I kissed Skylar's head, I went to the kitchen with the guys following behind me. I sat down on the stool and sighed worried for my baby girl, I wondered why she was so scared, she screamed like her life depended on it, it made my hurt ache seeing her like that.

I never want her to cry or be frighten over anything as long as I'm alive I will do anything in my power to keep her safe.

"Alec, where did you keep those bastards?" I said with venom and anger, "they are in the dungeons, why?"

"I'm just gonna pay a little visit" I smirked and they all smirked back knowing what I was going to do to them, I told Carter "call Amelia I'm gonna need her help," Carter nodded, I got up and headed down to the basement.

If you are wondering who Amelia is, she is the only girl in my gang, you don't want to get in her bad side, I never see her smile at all, she looks like a dead walking zombie.

I walked to the basement and entered the cells where they are holding the pricks, the guards bowed down in respect and moved aside, I saw the 2 of them back to back, on the chair, tied up.

"Jake," he looked up to me and quickly looked down, his face looked beaten up and has no energy left, I smirked knowing he is pretty bruised up but no no no I ain't done yet.

I punched him in the face as he started to cough up blood, I asked him "did you know my baby girl is badly in pain because of you and your fucking slut." He didn't answer, that just pissed me off, I punched him "FUCKING ANSWER ME!!"

"y y yes s sir" he stuttered

I heard the basement door open and slam close, I turned my head and found Amelia heading my way, "hello Amelia, how are you?"

She replied "very well thank you, why did you need me?"

"I want you to sort that bitch out, you know I never hit girls but make sure you beat her up pretty badly like her lover boy over here"

She smirked and nodded, I stood back watching, she kneeled down towards the bitch and she turned her head towards me "what did she do?"

"She beaten my baby girl badly, breaking her ribs but not just that she did much more" I said with so much anger, I clenched my fist. I looked up at Amelia and her look was anger just like mine and love?

She nodded and stood up, she suddenly punched her in the nose, I heard a cracking sound, she kicked her in the stomach and she screamed in pain. Amelia kept beating her up, I thought about Skylar I really want to see her, I want her to be in my arms, I can't take this anymore.

I shouted "STOP!" She obeyed my command and bowed her head in respect, I looked towards the slut and smirked at Amelia's amazing art piece.

I nodded at Amelia and we both went upstairs as soon as I opened the basement door, John came rushing towards me "Sebastian, Skylar's awake"

Once he mention Skylar I ran up the stairs and slammed the door open, I saw Skylar sitting up and the doctor writing something in his note pad. I ran towards Skylar and hugged her, trying to be gentle with her because of her ribs.