The gang leader wants me

Chapter 24
Sebastian's pov

I watched Rodger carrying anna away.

I heard my phone ringing, I answered it "Boss its me Tim, we have a problem sir"

"What do you mean problem?" I growled

"Well....ammm...one of your one night stands are here..boss"

"WHAT!" I roared

"I WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW"

I turned my phone off, I didn't realise I was breathing heavily and Skylar was standing besides me.

"What's wrong?" I heard a beautiful, gentle voice say which was my baby girl.

She put her hand on my arm stroking it to calm me down.

I kissed her head "Let's go home my love, I've got business to take care of"

She nodded her head and we walked back to the house.

The best thing about Skylar is she won't question me about business.

Once I opened the door, Tim walked towards me.

I holded my hand up to stop him from speaking because my princess is in the same room.

"Baby why don't you get ready for bed ill be there in a few minutes."

"Okay" she whispered, I kissed her lips, her eyes and cheeks.

She walked upstairs and when she was out of sight, I spoke up
"Where is she?"

"In y your o office b boss" Tim stuttered in fear.

I walked to my office and saw a brunette sitting on the edge of my desk wearing a very short red cocktail dress which fitted her body like a second skin and her breast seemed like they were going to pop out of her dress.

The amount of make up she's wearing looked hideous on her.

"Hey baby" she purred, coming towards me and putting her boney fingers on my chest.

I slapped her fingers away "what the fuck do you want!" I growled.

Instead of answering me she pulled me on the desk and ripped my shirt in half.

Now this has got me fucking pissed "you bitch, your gonna pay for that."

I slammed her on the desk and her dress rolled up revealing her underwear, I was about to choke her but she put her big lips on mine, I heard a cry which made me freeze.

I turned my head to the sound and found my baby girl crying.

Skylar's pov

When I reached our room, I got out one of Sebastian black t shirts and wore that and left my leggings on.

I got under the covers and closed my eyes, waiting for Sebastian, few minutes past and I couldn't go asleep.

So I got up and silently walked down the stairs to Sebastian's office.

I knocked but all I heard was shuffling.

I was confused and entered the room, I wished I didn't because right in front of me Sebastian chest was bare his t shirt ripped on the floor and a girl on his desk kissing her.

I couldn't believe my eyes, he cheated on me, this was his business.

I holded the door handle for support because I was going to fall any second now.

"Skylar baby...." Sebastian whispered, he came towards me but I ran, ran away from him.

I opened the door and saw it was pouring down with rain, I couldn't care less, all I feel now is numbness.

I ran out of the gates and headed to the forest.

I saw a clearing with a lake glistening brightly under the sky.
I sat down and cried, everything that happened in my life, beaten to death, nearly raped and now the person I loved the most was going to have sex with another girl.

I can't get these thoughts out of my head, I don't want to feel anything, im done.

I got up and the rain was still heavily pouring down on to me amd I headed towards the lake.

My feet touched the cold water and I went deeper, I heard voices coming closer to me but I ignored them and carried on what I was doing.

"SKYLAR!" I heard Sebastian shout.

I turned my head and saw him coming closer to me "baby girl what ever you saw, it's not what your thinking, please princess come towards me."

I shaked my head side to side "I'm done" I whispered.

Tired hearing the voices in my head, tired of the pain, I just want it to go away.

I walked deeper and suddenly my feet slipped and fell straight in. I was drowning, I couldn't breathe, I clawed the water so I can go up but nothing happened.
I gave up, im done, was all I thought.

My eyes started to close but I felt arms pulling me up and out the water.

I gasped for air and coughed water out of my lungs.

"Skylar what were you thinking" Sebastian growled angrily.

I ignored him and looked away "my love?" He whispered gently, he put his fingers under my chin and faced him.

"Im done" I managed to choke out.

"My love, im so sorry baby girl, I love you so much, I wouldn't cheat on you" he said with honesty lacing through his voice.

"I just feel numbness the pain is to much to handle" i whispered.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap, I cried and he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead whispering sweet things in my ears.

"Never ever do that again" he said tightening his grip on me.

All my clothes are wet and Sebastian only wore his jeans, I shivered in coldness.

Sebastian noticed and he carried me bridal style to the house, once we entered the girl that was in Sebastian office came towards us.

"What the fuck are you still doing here!" Sebastian shouted.

I flinched and hid my face under his neck.

"Hey baby oh who's this" she sneered

"This is MY girlfriend, now get the fuck out of my house" he growled.

"You picked her over me, look at her she's pathetic and ugly. She's a slut and should fucking die" she screamed.

Tears fell from my eyes, I found myself being placed on the floor and Sebastian stalked in front of her and whispered something in her ear. I saw her face going ghostly pale, her bottom lip trembled and she ran outside.

The door slammed closed leaving me and Sebastian alone in the hall way.

I was still crying and shaking,
"Baby girl please don't cry im.."

"N no j j just d don't" I stuttered

Sebastian walked up to me and grabbed my chin, he kissed me with full of passion and determination.

I pulled away gasping for oxygen.

He trailed his fingers down my cheeks "your beautiful and worth it, you always make my heart beat fast. Your so much better than other women who only want my money and sex but you, you are totally different, you love me of who I am. "

"You make me so happy and I can't wait to spend the rest of ny life with you."

I blushed "you mean it?"

"Of course I do my love, I love you so frickin much" and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" I smiled