Chapter 9

Halloween rolled around quicker than I thought and it made me realize that I had been in Forks for three months. Today was chilly but the sun was out. I was heading over to Carlisle’s house. The door opened with Alice standing there with a smile on her face.

“Hey,” I pulled her into a hug.

“Hey Hazel,” She hugged me back.

“How are you,” I made my way to the living room sitting on the couch. I had dress bags with me. It was laid over the couch beside me.

“What’s that,” Rosalie asked coming in from the garage with Emmett.

“This,” I smiled getting up, “Is your guys’ gift…from me.”

“Gift’s for what,” Emmett asked. I slapped his hand away from the bag making him pout, “It’s for being so welcoming to me.” I opened the three bags for them to see my creations. I was worried they wouldn’t like it.

“Woah,” Emmett said pulling out the shirts and pants that were for him. In one of the bags was the stuff I had promised to make for Alice and Rosie. I even made something for Edward, Carlisle, and Jasper.

“Oh my,” Alice said picking up one of the shirts I made for her, “This is beautiful.” A blush formed on my cheeks. Making my escape I took a bag that was full of three different sets of clothes. I went up to Jasper’s room putting the clothes I made for him on his couch. Then I made my way to Carlisle’s office and put the clothes for him across the desk. Nervously I made my way to Edward’s room. I knocked on the door to see if he was in.

“Edward,” I called knocking harder, “Edward are you there?” Not getting an answer I opened the door poking my head inside. I didn’t see him so I walked in and put his clothes on the black couch.

“What are you doing in here.” I squeaked jumping; turning to look at him.

“I-I-I was j-just giving you a-a gift,” I stuttered out. He shoved me out of his room making me stumble.

“Don’t come in here unless I say you can,” he slammed the door in my face. My eyes watered up as I made my way back downstairs.