Chapter 15

Please vote and comment; I would love to hear your feedback. Also I have a new story that’ll be coming out soon. It’s going to be called Wrath of a Fury. It will be a Jasper Hale love story and I need about 5 or 6 people to make characters to be an important part of the story. I’ll be making a quiz and it will be posted on my Facebook page; so look out for it. Anyway thanks for reading! Love you guys ^^ - Izzy

_______________________________________________________________________

“I have no reason to be jealous of Jasper,” Edward denied.

“Then what was the real reason you got rid of her?  She was nice to you. YOU! Even after you hurt her physically and emotionally,” Rosalie screamed. Jasper let her go crouching down while holding his head muttering, “No.”

“I don’t need to answer to you,” Edward spat in reply.

“Then get out,” Carlisle’s voice was a hoarse whisper as he spoke.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, Edward.”

“Over a girl you met what,” Edward paused pretending to think about it, “Three or four months ago?!”

“No Edward it’s not just that,” Carlisle said calmly making everyone’s hair stand on edge, “Ever since Esme left you’ve changed, and not for the better.”

“But Carlisle-“

“I’ve given you many chances. I didn’t say anything when you left and went on a human blood binge. I didn’t say anything when you left the bruises on her wrist. But this you went out of you way to do. You're looking for a reason to hurt her. And that…that is what disappoints me the most Edward.” Edward’s face matched the emotions that Carlisle was feeling: betrayal, heartbreak, sadness, shock, and many more. Hearing in his thoughts that there was no room for a rebuttal Edward left.