Chapter 19

“Where am I,” I thought turning my head left and right. Black, that’s all I saw. Lifting my arms, that were no longer bound, I felt around for my surroundings. I couldn’t even extend them to full length before I hit something hard.  Cradling my wrist I frowned, “What the hell?” Slowly lifting my hand above me I hit something once more. I forced myself to stay calm as I searched my pockets for a lighter.

“Funny how they thought it was stupid of me to carry a lighter around even though I don’t smoke,” I said struggling to get it to light. When it finally did I held it above me. Inches above my face was wood; it was all around me. Slowly panic started to set in. Closing my lighter so I didn’t set myself on fire I tried to keep calm. My heart clenched painfully in my chest, “No!” Hitting the wood I ignored my, already, aching limbs as I completely freaked out giving into my panic. After a few moments my fist went through the wood. I breathed a sigh of relief thinking I’d finally be free. Sitting up I let out a cry of pain when my forehead slammed into something hard. Using my hand as a guide I felt the cool concrete above me. I took my lighter back out; I was in a wooden box that was in a concrete one. It suddenly became hard to breathe, “Somebody help! Carlisle! Jasper! Someone! PLEASE!” I started flailing again.

~Carlisle’s Point of View~

“Do you really want to know where Violet is,” he panted looking down. I was seated in front of him waiting for him to speak.

“Yes, and if you don’t start talking I’m going to cut something off,” I replied. He lifted his head to look me in the eyes, “She’s not here.” Rosalie growled slamming her hands on the table. I suppose I should explain what’s happened since I ripped off his fingernail. He agreed to tell me what he knew if I moved him out of the garage. It has been two hours since he’s last spoken which is why Rosalie is so hostile.

“Look we don’t have time for your crap. So just tell us where she is,” Rose said.

“She’s...no longer...in,” he took a deep breath closing his eyes, “Washington.”

~Edward’s Point of View~

I paced my room listening to the interrogation that’s going on downstairs.

“Vincent’s going to kill me,” Joshua thought, “But it hasn’t compromised anything yet.” He chuckled as he started thinking about all the things they’ve done to her. I gasped holding my head hunching over. Then his thoughts went to the last thing he’d done; bury her.

“Where’d you put her,” I thought aloud, “Where is she?” I almost jumped for joy when I saw the sign; Alaska. Opening my window I jumped out following Jasper’s scent.

“Jasper,” I said nearly running into him.

“What do you want, Edward, I’m busy,” he replied not looking at me.

“I know where she is,” I said. He turned quickly pushing me up against a tree, “Don’t fuck with me right now.”

“I know that I fucked up, royally, but I know where she is. I saw it in his mind.” Jasper let me down looking at me.

“Where?”

“Alaska,” i answered fixing my shirt, “I’ll ask Carlisle for his car so we can go get her.”

“We,” Emmett laughed humorlessly, “Last time I checked you hated her.”

“Look I admit I was wrong okay but this isn’t the time Emmett. Every second we waste is another she gets closer to dying. You’ve been out here for two weeks everyday with that mutt trying to find her. Please trust me; I want to make things right.” I turned heading back to the house hoping they followed.