Chapter Ten

I leaned my head against my locker feeling absolutely defeated.  I felt a presence next to me and I didn't bother looking up knowing it was Tori.

"I can't believe everything that has happened today, first when we got in that fight with Stacey, then the coke getting poured on me and then I had to wear these clothes and finally, Stacey tried to fight with me again over clothes. People WILL get suspicious if the year continues like this." I complained with tears threatening to spill out. My head felt like it could explode from all the stress I had.

"Aww it's fine babe don't worry it's almost  Friday and we are leaving for New York for a week tomorrow tonight, everyone will forget about your little slip easily by next week, now about the clothes part I already told you, you're fine. And about Stacey, she won't ever forget what happened today, but that's Stacey, it won't last long before she will find some other person to pick on for a while and we will be good to go. Now shut up and be excited for New York!" Tori said reassuring me with a slap on the arm

"Thanks Tori. I definitely needed that." I said, smiling a little.

"I know." Tori said shrugging with a smile also on her face.She was about to add something, but was cut off by my phone ringing. Really loudly I may add,

"I said I've been to the year 3000. Not much has changed since-"

"Hello." I said my face red as a tomato from my phone going off playing 'The Year 3000' by Busted.

"Hey Babe." A husky voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked confused as my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Wow, I'm hurt you don't remember me." The husky voice replied with teasing clear in his voice.

"Listen I don't care who the He--"

"Woah, woah, calm down Angel." The voice said and I paused, there is only one person who calls me Angel.

"Damien?" I question in a small voice.

"Yeah, Babe it's me." Damien said and I broke into a huge smile.

"Oh my gosh... It can't be..... No...." I said as tears slowly started to fill my eyes. Tori lead me to the bleachers in the football field.

"Yeah, it's me Cloves and I'm back. This time I'm not leaving." Damien said.

"Oh my gosh... I just need to process this.... You're out of the navy... For good? And you're alive?" I questioned right away in a rush.

"Yep for good and I'm alive." He chuckled.

"Where are you?" I demanded.

"I'm about to get on a plane and when I get home I'm going to have my own house now though so I won't live a street over maybe a few streets away." He said.

"As soon as you get your ass back here you better come visit me and we are catching up. I've missed you." I said smiling so huge that people may think I've gone crazy.

"Of course I will come see you Angel. I should be home by midnight tonight so if you're still up I will swing by and maybe we can get some coffee. Is that twenty-four seven coffee shop still open on the corner of town?" Damien asked.

"Yup. Make sure to call me when you step a foot in this airport!" I demanded.

"Great! And okay I promise I will. Now I have to go. About to get on the plane, but I will see you soon." He said.

"Okay bye Damien." I said still smiling.

"Bye Angel." Damien said and the line went dead.

"What was that all about?" Tori questioned.

"He's coming back." I said happily with a wide smile.

"Is he who I think he is?" Tori questioned and I nodded. She squealed and pulled me into a hug and tears started down her face also.

"It's been 4 years." Tori said.

"He's still alive and he's coming back." I said as we released our hug.

"This is amazing." She exclaimed.

"I wonder how he looks like now. Or how his hair looks. Does he have a 6-pack maybe a 8-pack. Does he have a girlfriend? Is he single? Is he injured? Did he lose an eye?" I rambled but Tori interrupted.

"I'm sure he is fine and not injured. He most likely still has his eyes. I'm also guessing he has a 8-pack." Tori grinned. I slapped her arm.

"What? You questioned." She said, rubbing her arm.

"That question you could have not answered." I said rolling my eyes, but still smiling.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves, this chapter is rubbish and really short! Let me know what you think!

Who do you think Damien is?

Well you know the drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3