Chapter 33: Prom

"So Andrew do you have AIDS?" My mother asked as soon as Andrew sat down at the cafe table causing me to choke on my Water.

"Mom!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh shh Clover. Please let the boy talk." My mother scolded.

"No I do not Ma'm" Andrew said nervously. He has been panicking ever since I told him he had to meet my mother and I understand exactly why. She can be very scary.

" Are you dating any other girls?" My mom asked bluntly.

"No." He answer without any hesitation.

"How many girls have you dated?"

"Clover is my first girlfriend." He answered.

"Are you ever bring my daughter to jail again?" She questioned.

"No." He responded respectively.

"Well Then Andrew I have one more question for you. When can I expect Grandkids?" My mom asked causing me to turn as red as a cherry.

"After we get married." Andrew answered flashing me a smirk.

"Good I want at least 2." She answered.

"Mom!!!" I exclaimed for the second time today.

What Clover? I won't live forever. I am already 51, I want to have little Grandkids to babysit before you send me off to one of those nursing homes and before you take over my business." My mother said matter-of-factly. "I was actually hoping you two would get the factory moving soon."

"Oh my gosh!!" I said butting my face in my hands.

"I hope so to Mrs. Thompson." Andrew said winking a me.

" Oh please Andrew call me Valerie." My mom said and he nodded.

--------------------
I walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal the famous Andrew Carter.

"Oh my gosh are you the Andrew Carter. The one dating the Clover Thompson?" I said mocking the girls at school. Andrew let out a chuckle and smirked.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"You look pretty Hot yourself." I winked. He really did in the tuxedo. He looked different compared to his usual Leather Jacket and Jeans. He still hear his hair in a quid but it only made him look hotter.

"Have fun you too!!" My mother exclaimed as Andrew took my arm.

"Bye Mom. Bye Mrs. Thompson." Andrew and I said at the same time. My mom gave Andrew a look and he quickly corrected his self.

"I mean Bye Valerie." He said and she smiled.

"You two make sure not to make to much noise tonight." My mom winked.

"Goodbye Mother." I said shutting the door.

"Don't hide your face. You look cute when you resemble a Strawberry." Andrew said as I out my face in his shoulder. I smacked his arm and he rubbed in with a frown.

"Still abusive as ever." Andrew said as we slid into the Limo causing me to smirk.

"Yes but you like me for it." I said arrogantly.

"My arrogance is rubbing off on you I see." Andrew smirked.

"Oh shush." I said rolling my eyes. When we pulled up outside our high school we were greeted by part of our senior class walking into the building with their dates. We went in the doors getting our pictures taken and then we went walking into the gym which was blasting Here'a To never growing up by Avril Lavigne.

"Clover!! Andrew!!!!Over here!!" Jasmin waved over to their table.

"Hello." I said sitting in the chair next to Andrew.

"Why are we just sitting here lets go dance!!" Jordan yelled fist pumping and getting up grabbing his Date.

"Hello It's nice to meet you I'm Mandy." His date said quickly with a wave as Jordan dragged her off to the dance floor.

"That poor girl." I said shaking my head.

"I know right. How did Jordan end up with a date as sweet as her. We'll never know." Jasmin said.

"Well lets go join them." Zach suggested and we all got up and went to the dance floor.

"I can't wait to get out of this hell hole in a few days." Andrew said as a slow song started to play.

"Yea but somewhere deep inside that warm heart of yours you will miss it here. Especially your daily visits to Mr.Franks office every day." I said with a smile.

"Ehh doubt it." He said shrugging as we swayed side to side.

"You'll see him in 10 years for our class reunion." I reminded him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Who says I'm coming." He responded.

"Me." I said with a smile.

"For you? Never." He said jokingly and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Andrew I'm actually gonna miss it here. The drama. The fights. The crazy lunches. The projects especially. " I said remembering the first time I met Andrew.

"Mr. Reagan's Science project. Hmm maybe one day I can thank him." Andrew said thoughtfully.

"Yea Maybe One Day." I smiled resting my head on his chest. I noticed Chris was Dancing with Stacey Heart. But for once she looked actually Happy and heartless. I watched Tori as her and Michael danced together. Michael stepped on Tori's foot causing her to yell at him and him to just roll his eyes as they continued to dance. I let out a chuckle and Andrew raised a eyebrow and I pointed over to Tori and Michael. He let out a chuckle too. Maybe just maybe I'll live a happy ever after.

------------------------

A/N: This Chapter made me very sad :( Sorry it was short!! I apologise but there is only 3 chapters left!! As sad as I am to finish this book I'm also very ready to finish it. I can't wait for Book 2. That I hope most of you will read(: Anyways you should definitely all know the drill by now,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3