Chapter Eighteen

"Andrew Carter, you better get me out of here. When we leave here you are most likely fired!" I hissed at Andrew as I sat on the cold hard metal bed.

"Come on it's not that bad. I have been in here over one hundred times." Andrew said shrugging.

"Hey Joe, can I be let out to smoke for a minute?" Andrew asked the cop.

"No, I told you this when I worked in Long Beach, kids should not be smoking. It's bad for your lungs and you will be dead by the time you are forty." The officer said, shaking his head before mumbling under his breath, "Kids these days."

***10 HOURS EARLIER***

"Clubbing?" I asked in disbelief, as we pulled up to a place with loud music and people lined up outside.

"Yeah, you know the place you dance, drink and get drunk, have se-"

"I know about clubs, and what people do in a club." I said cutting him off as I took off the helmet, and shook my hair out. When I looked at Andrew he was giving me a strange look.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, getting off the motorcycle perfectly. He cleared his throat and shook his head saying no. I fixed my hair so it was pinned down again to the side, and pulled my dress down a little.

"You ready?" Andrew asked me and I nodded."You are actually gonna come in handy." He added smirking.

"And how is that?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"Well babe, you're Lucky, Victoria's Secret's Top Angel." Andrew said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I know that, I get reminded by everyone every single day. How would that help anything?" I asked shrugging his arm off.

"Well from the looks of it the guy up front is at least in his early twenties, so you're gonna have to flirt. I don't have a fake ID for you." Andrew said putting his arm back on my shoulder causing me to glare at him.

"You know you shouldn't glare. It ruins your cute innocent look you have in this dress." Andrew said smirking, as I shot him another glare.

"ID." The guy said.

"Well you see I kinda forgot my ID at home. Which is all the way in California. Do you know how far California is from New York?" I asked with a frown.

"Well we wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to be alone in the dark." The guy said as he let me through.

"Thank you so much." I fake squealed and walked into the crowded club with Andrew walking behind me.

"You want a drink?" A guy asked walking up by me.

"No, she does not." Andrew said glaring at the guy.

"Listen you are not allowed to take any drinks from anyone but me. Got it?" Andrew said giving me a stern look.

"Yes, Mom." I said, rolling my eyes."I'm not drinking, so you have nothing to worry about anyways." I said, sitting down on one of the stools at the bar.

"I'll take a wat-"

"A cherry vodka and a beer." Andrew said cutting in.

" I said I'm not drinking!"

"Loosen up a bit Clo."

"Well Drew when I get drunk and I'm on every magazine good luck talking to Mary." I said smirking as I took a sip of the drink. It burned my throat a little, but after a few sips more I got use to it.