Chapter Twelve

A/N:Photo of Andrew on the side.

~Andrew's POV ~

I can't believe she would just push me out like that. There are hundreds of Paparazzi out here.

"Who are you?"

"Are you lucky's Boyfriend?"

"Are you and lucky secretly dating?"

"What's your name?"

"Is Lucky pregnant?"

"Are you cheating on Lucky?"

Seriously where are these questions coming from? Why would she be pregnant? Jeez I'm happy to not be famous. I don't know why people would want to be if you had to go through this all day. As I got in my car a black ferrari pulled up in the driveway and a guy stepped out of the car wearing sunglasses.

The paparazzi attacked him but he acted like they were just ants on the ground and pushed through them. I stepped out of my car again and walked up to him.

"Are you Lucky's old friend?" I questioned, stepping in front of him.

"I prefer the word boyfriend." He smirked.

"I have never seen or heard of you, I'm positive you're not her boyfriend." I said scowling.

"I was in the Navy for four years so I haven't talked to her in a while but before I left we were together and she was in love with me." He said. The paparazzi tried listening to our conversation so he grabbed my arm and pointed to my car and we both got in. I drove about a half a mile away and then stopped the car, getting out and leaning against it. He followed my lead, but getting out more dramatically. He stepped out of the car slowly, running his hand through his hair and taking his sunglasses off before finally standing next to me. As he took his time I decided to press Clovers contact on my phone and called her before sliding my phone in my pocket.

"What do you mean she was in love with you. Didn't you love her? Or better yet, don't you still love her? I mean why else would you be here?" I asked pushing him back and he stumbled a little. He simply brushed off his shoulder like nothing happened and only stood even straighter.

"I don't have time for these stupid questions.

"Stop acting act all innocent, I mean I know you're using her too." He said rolling his eyes.

"No, I'm not because I'm not some sick dumb ass. " I snapped glaring at him. Why is she with this douche?

"I would really love to stay and chat, but I still have girlfriend number two to get to." He said and I just shook my head and got in my car, leaving him on the road.

--------------

~Clovers POV~

"I would really like to chat but I have to get back to girlfriend number 2." Damien said and then I heard the engine of a car. I hung up my phone and put it in my purse. Tears were coming down my face like a waterfall. I laughed at how stupid I was to believe he stilled loved me 4 years later. I quickly ran up to my room. If I'm gonna do this in front of the paparazzi then I have to look right. I put on a pair of black leather skinny jeans and black cute leather like heels, I added a white shirt with some cute design on it. I decided to finish it off with a leather jacket that the sleeves are rolled up till about right before my elbow. I straightened my hair then crimped it and put on a pair of sunglasses on top of my head and walked out to the crowds of fans and paparazzi.

"Lucky over here!"

"No look this way!"

"Who was the guy in the mustang?"

"Are you cheating on Damien?"

"Are you going bad?"

"Are you going to rob a bank?"

"What's your favorite color?

"Can we switch places?"

"Lucky, I love you!"

"Whose car is that?"

I laughed at some of their crazy questions.

"This is what happens when you cheat on your girlfriend Damien." I said smirking and putting my sunglasses over my eyes. I grab a baseball bat and start hitting his extra car he has here. Tons of cameras flash as Damien walked up in my driveway. Huh, I guess Andrew left this prick on the side of the road, good for him.

"What are you doing?" Damien yelled running up the driveway and I swear I think I even seen a tear go down his face as he looks at his precious car.

"We're over babe." I say shrugging before sending him a wink while smirking and dropping the bat and headed into the house going through my garage door. I quickly hopped into my lambo, opening the garage door I pulled out and laughed quietly to myself as I took a glance at his still shocked face and all the paparazzi taking pictures of him. There's no time for tears at this point, he was gone for four year and now i'm fine if he's gone for another twenty if not more.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Such a super short chapter :( I'm so sorry. But besides that, PHOTO OF ANDREW ON THE SIDE! Anyways you all know the drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3