Chapter 35: Road Trip

A/N: Last Chapter till the Epilogue :( this chapter will be a bit weird and short. Instead of saying everywhere they are doing I'm gonna just do parts of every place they visit. Confused? You'll see when you read this chap. 100 reads till I get 20K!! Anyways,

~KittyKat. <3

---------------------------------------

Chapter 35: Road Trip

---------------------------------------

We all walked off the plane smiling as we entered our second to last destination. London. So far we have been to New York,Florida,Bahamas, New Mexico, Miami, Texas, Australia, Washington D.C, Seattle and we have been gone for 3 weeks. We were gonna finish our last two stops today.

"We should go visit Big Ben!!" Jasmin exclaimed looking at a booklet.

"Nah lets eat first." Zach said causing us to roll our eyes.

"Good idea. Airplane food is disgusting." Andrew shuddered.

"What the hell is Nandos and what is per per chicken?" Michael asked.

"It's a place you eat at and trust me when I say you'll love it! And it's called Peri Peri chicken." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you captain obvious." He said sarcastically.

"No problem Sargent sarcasm." I said smirking as he glared at me.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The waitress as Smiling at us.

"Can I have your chicken and some crisps and a water?" I asked and she nodded.

"What would you like?" She asked Andrew.

"We will all just have the same as her." Tori cut I'm and she nodded.

"What are crisps?" Jack asked.

"Food." Tori said looking down at her freshly painted nails she did on the way. The food came a few minutes later and about half way through the meal out check came.

"Wow!! They are expensive." Andrew said looking wide eyes at the check.

"Well their is Me, Andrew, Tori, Jasmin, Jack, Jake, Zach, Jordan, Chris, Stacey and Last but definitely least Michael." I said earning a glare from Michael."So eleven people."

"How much did it come to?" Chris asked.

"£75.00." Andrew said.

"Oh calm your selves i'll pay." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nope we got it!" Zach said and all the guys put in money for the food.

"Thank you! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Welcome to the UK by the way." The waitress smiled and took the check leaving.

"Well C'mon lets get going we have another flight to catch in 7 hours." Jordan said and we all nodded and headed out.

"Oh wow! Big Ben is beautiful!" Jasmin exclaimed.

" It's just a big clock." Zach said shrugging.

"It's not just a big clock." I said sighing. Barely anyone in this group knows how to appreciate the beauty of things.

" The real beauty is right here." Andrew whispered in my ear. I turned a light shade of pink and rolled my eyes.

"How can people tell we aren't from the UK?" Michael asked.

"Well probably because we are wearing large coats and a jeans in 30 degree weather and maybe the fact I have a Aussie accent and you all have American accents." I said with a duh tone.