Extra: "Every minute without you."

As much as I liked Alex somehow I always found a way to hate him. Even if we were celebrating his birthday, he managed to prank everyone around him. I sat on a chair beside Tori as the boys enjoyed a football game in the pool. Considering it was Alex's birthday he decided to spend the day at the pool. Michele tagged along with us sitting with me and Tori.

"How are you doing Victoria?" Tori fixed her sunglasses before turning to look at Michele.

"Everything's okay. I just have morning sickness." Michele nodded.

"Do you eat before going to sleep?" Tori looked down at her lap in thought before looking up again. She nodded. "You can't do that sweetie. That's why you have morning sickness."

"Marcus told me I shouldn't but I can't help it. The whole craving situation sometimes gets out of control." I could hear the sadness in her voice. She was stressed over the whole baby issue. She was a first timer. You couldn't blame her. "I don't know what to do."

"Hey! Hey! No crying. You know all of us will help you. You're not alone." I placed my hand on her shoulder as a sign of comfort. She shook her hand. "You can do this. You're the strongest person I know."

"Thank you Calli. Thanks Michele." We smiled at her before something hard hit my arm.

"Ow!" I turned my head to see the boys laughing. "That hurt guys!"

"It didn't, Calli." Austin smiled at me leaning against the edge of the pool. "Why don't you get in?"

"Uh, no. Last time I did that Alex was trying to drown me." I noticed Austin trying to hold back his laugh. "I'm not going in, Austin."

"Yes you are! If you don't get in, he'll come and get you!" My eyes widened as I heard Robert. A smirk played on Austin's lips as he tried getting out of the water. I slowly stood up to make my way to the other side of the pool. I walked slowly watching him get out. "Calli run!"

"Not gonna happen!" I began running as I heard Austin's steps behind me. I jumped over a chair before taking a turn. I noticed we were on the other side of the pool. "Come here Calli!"

"No!" I carefully ran trying my best not to trip. I stopped at the other end and turned around to look at Austin. He stopped to breathe while I held my hands in front of me. "Don't get near me!"

"I'm not going to hurt you, Calli. Come here." I took a step back, and then another. "Calli, watch out!"

"What?" Before I could say anything else a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. In a matter of seconds I felt my body hit the water. I held my breath before going back to the surface. "Austin!"

"Don't blame me. I didn't do anything." I turned around to see Austin standing at the edge of the pool. I looked around to see Alex with an innocent smile on his face.

"Alex Constancio!" I began splashing water on his face.

"Hey Calli. It was nice throwing you into the water." I glared at him before he swam back to where everyone was. I turned my gaze back to Austin. He stood there smiling down at me.

"What?" He shook his head before throwing himself into the pool. He came back to the surface standing right in front of me.

"I have a surprise for you. Want to go see it now?" I gave him a suspicious look. He raised his eyebrows making me hurry up with my answer. I nodded. "Come on."

We stepped out of the elevator hand in hand. We were on my floor so I found it weird. We reached my door, Austin letting himself in with the spare key I had given him. I followed behind him noticing something weird around my apartment. It smelt like vanilla.

"What's going on, Austin?" I watched as he went to the hallway before coming back with his red guitar.

"You know how I love writing songs, right?" I nodded. He sat down on the couch before patting the spot next to him. I walked over to the couch doing as I was told. "Well, I wrote you a song. The candles were Dave. He came in here while we were downstairs."

"Okay?" A chuckle escaped his lips before he looked down at his guitar. I heard him sigh before he began strumming the chords.

Baby
You got me up all night in bed thinking
About our love, the nights you've been with me
And how I wished that I could reach you through them

Across the globe, you're far away
But your heart stays here with me baby
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would
Freeze the clocks and start all over
I would love you all the way just like I should
Every minute without you it feels like torture

Baby
I just really need your loving
'Cause I get lost trying to search for something
I hear you calling so I come running
I'm always running back for your heart, baby

Across the globe, you're far away
But your heart stays here with me baby
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would
Freeze the clocks and start all over
I would love you all the way just like I should
Every minute without you it feels like torture

We both stayed quiet once he finished the song. I stared at him, my hands shaking as they covered my mouth. Austin had never wrote a song and played said song for me. He looked up noticing me. A worried look rushed to his face.

"You're crying?" I nodded. "No. No. Don't cry. The song was supposed to make you smile. Please tell me those are happy tears."

"Yes." My voice was hushed. I didn't even know what to say. I wiped my cheeks before leaning forward to peck Austin's lips. I let my eyes closed as I pulled away. "I love you, Austin."

"I love you too beautiful." I opened my eyes feeling his hand on my cheek. His guitar was behind him.

I stared into his eyes before his lips touched mine. It didn't take long for me to kiss him back. Every single kiss I shared with Austin was special but this one was more than special. Our lips moved together in sync before he rolled his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave him access letting our tongues battle each other. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as our chests collided.

After what seemed an eternity, I found myself lying on my bed surrounded by an audience of candles. He planned all this. I began to question myself about the whole situation. Did he plan us being in that position? Austin kissed the soft spot on my neck as I slid my hands under his shirt to pull it up. He did the same with my shirt, leaving my body covered by my bathing suit.

"Are you sure about this?" I placed my hand on his cheek before leaning up to kiss him. After pulling away, I nodded.

And that was probably the most intimate moment we both had shared.

There will be one last extra chapter on Friday!