Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon

"To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity." ― Dejan Stojanovic

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

..................................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV (Unedited)

Inside the library, I grab the book called, "Hospitality and the Law" for Hotel Management course.

I'm studying how managing hotel operations requires a general understanding of the rules, regulations and laws that apply to the hospitality industry.

We studies examine the legal aspects of the hotel-guest relationship, food and beverage operations, employee contracts and franchise agreements.

Usually, it was taught at the graduate level, this course covers employer-employee union relationships, including negotiations, arbitration, and media.

I wanted to work in our company so I can see Nicolai every day, but now the thought is unappealing anymore.

I don't have the motivations anymore.

I blink back the tears pricking around my eyelids and felt the contacts I hated feeling uncomfortable as the tears threaten to fall.

The contacts hid my bloodshot eyes from crying every night or so I thought.

It's been a week since the announcement and my fate is sealed.

I'm never going to have a chance of him.

Never!

I grab the table that was not too far from the entrance door when I heard my name being called. "Elle!" I heard Nat's called out and a hushing voice from the other students got her giggled when she realize she's distracting everyone.

I smiled weakly and watch her took the seat across me. She's still the hyper Natalia I know.

Natalia looks at me, as she puts down her purse with her Nursing book on the table, where my thick book was opened but none of my attention had been given.

"What happened to you?" Nat's worried tone made me look at her with confusion. "Your eyes," she commented and I felt embarrassed.

"Oh, the contacts is irritating my eyes." I lied and she seemed to buy it, or so I thought.

She shook her head involuntarily as she fish out her phone from her purse. "Your voice

sounds raspy too Elle." She added on and I heaved a sigh.

I know I can't lie to her.

Suddenly, I felt the chair beside me being pulled out. I look who was it and I met Angel's happy eyes, but then the smiles withered when she saw my eyes too.

"What the hell happened to you?" She glares playfully and I chuckled lightly. Sometimes she's weird, but she's lovable and she's very thoughtful and only if you give it a shit about her.

"The contacts is irritating the hell out of my eyes." I lied again and Natalia scoffed.

Angel puts her sling bag on the empty spot on the other side of the table and propped her elbow on the table with her head leaning on his one hand. "Are you sure? You sounded like you bawled so much, or either you blow job too many dicks to get that raspy, choppy voice." She commented and Natalia guffawed like a maniac, clutching her belly and the librarian glared at us.

I suck in my breath and widened my eyes glaring at Angel's bluntness, but she didn't give a shit as she just shrugged her shoulders. Now, I get it back. She's not lovable. She's mean. "Neither of it!" I snap at her.